My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 17, 2022

A Request for Intervention from OIG Hotline Investigations Division

Dear OIG Hotline investigators:

My stalker, who enjoys bragging about his "absolute power" over my life, is having quite a field day with puppeteering Jay Gans and Tim Duffany through their FBI handlers, evidently.

He has confessed to me that our plumber Tim Duffany sabotaged all three bathrooms of our family home on Cape Cod simultaneously in May of 2022, reportedly by installing washers of the inappropriate size in all three locations, causing water leaks along the interior piping.  The water damage within the house is likely to tell a forensic tale regarding the six-month period of time that water was leaking, and the water damage related to all three bathrooms should reflect an identical time-period of damage.

It's clear to me from the photograph of water damage to the ceiling of the garage, in the same frame as plumber Tim Duffany, that this represents a continuous leak of at least six months.  Certainly, we will benefit from further forensic analysis of the water damage reportedly caused by Tim Duffany under the direction of his FBI handler.

Of concern, I am in receipt today of threats stating that Tim Duffany further sabotaged the property two weeks ago, when he turned off the water at the home.  I am informed that he knowingly failed to empty some of the interior water pipes within the house.  Once the temperatures drop below freezing for a certain period of time, the pipes will burst.

It is worth noting that Tim Duffany may have implemented alternate forms of sabotage by actively perpetrating pipe damage in certain areas of the home.

What is unusual enough about this situation that investigators have cause to intervene?

Jay Gans is lying about contractors, contradicting himself in writing (single handrail estimates from Justin Sawyer and New England Home Improvement covered one handrail, then two handrails, then one handrail) and obstructing my ability to be compliant with my home insurance company.  This is completely unlike him.  I've known Jay for many years, and prior to that, he had a truly trustful and respectful relationship with my father.  Jay is fundamentally an honest person of benevolent intent, in my opinion.

Further, Jay is the one who sent me the photograph, below, of Tim Duffany, which includes extensive water damage of the ceiling in the foreground.

Clearly, Jay Gans wants to tell the truth in this situation but he is being prevented from doing so.  I believe that coercive pressure on Jay is originating from his FBI handler.  I believe Jay should be sequestered by investigators in an in-person setting and pressed to disclose his communications with the FBI to the OIG Hotline.  If his messages have been erased, either he or investigators can request them from his wireless carrier, no doubt.

Plumber Tim Duffany is likely none too pleased to be liable for the water damage within my home.  And he may feel, quite understandably, hesitant to share information with investigators that could incriminate himself.  If he pleads the Fifth Amendment, perhaps investigators can acquire his texts on their own initiative.

Additionally, I will observe the following:

I have been extremely direct with Jay concerning my knowledge of his FBI handler and that of Tim Duffany.

At this point, I am asking these men to acknowledge their sabotage of my home and to correct it.

Jay's response is not in any way the response of a man who knows nothing about the cause of these water pipe leaks.

A truly innocent man would state his case fairly forcefully and then exit the scene altogether if he felt he was being unjustly accused.

Jay Gans isn't doing that.  Why not?  Because his handler hasn't finished implementing the whole scheme of home insurance cancellation, burst pipes, and property divestment, as defined within the FBI's "target of interest" program. And that's the handler's job.

Jay and his handler probably have a companionable relationship.  Jay is accepting compensation, and appropriately obeys his handler's directives at this point.  It's easier for the handler to work with someone who is mostly compliant than having to start all over again with a new "recruit."

So, Jay does not exit the scene, despite the fact that I'm announcing his complicity.

It's astonishingly manipulative of the FBI to instruct Jay Gans to impugn my stability for being able to perceive the handler's presence in this situation.

Nonetheless, the plumbing sabotage has advanced to the point that I'm going to need to help of investigators to avoid property divestment caused by the FBI.  I believe that Jay Gans' and Tim Duffany's communications with their FBI handlers should be acquired in an effort to protect my right to own private property as a law-abiding American citizen.

I would very much appreciate the intervention of OIG Hotline investigators in establishing the facts of the FBI's harm of my family home at this time.

"Targets of interest" have, so I am told, long suffered from the FBI's property divestment schemes toward them.  It is my hope that in illuminating this one instance of FBI predation, other Americans might also find the ability to defend their rights as law-abiding citizens.

Property crimes are not as important as physical harms, certainly.  But the impoverishment that can accompany forced property divestment can cause a cascade of losses in a "target's" life, none of them deserved, and none of them democratic, none of them Constitutional.

The FBI must be told "no" when it comes to the agency's unlawful property divestment attempts.  I believe this circumstance presents a clear opportunity to extend that message by rendering agents' crimes accessible to the view of the American public.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment