My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 3, 2022

IMPORTANT MAILING: Certified Mailing from Viktor Goldmakher, Forwarded To OIG Hotline Investigations Division by Lane MacWilliams, Without Taking Possession of Material

November 3, 2022

To the OIG Hotline Investigations Division,

This afternoon, I traveled to the Menlo Park Post Office, leaving my home at approximately 12:30 p.m. and returning at approximately 2:00 p.m.

Without touching or taking possession of certified mailing #7022 0410 0001 4482 4689 from Mr. Viktor Goldmakher, I requested that Postal Officer Craig Shimokasu forward the item to the OIG Hotline, Investigations Division, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C.  20530.

Anyone over eighteen years of age within the OIG Hotline Investigations Division may sign for this mailing in order to take receipt of it.

The new certified mail tracking number is 7020 0640 0001 5530 8308.

While I do not know the contents of this mailing, it is possible that they may constitute evidence of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives as perpetrated by far right personnel within the FBI, along with FBI affiliates.  If so, this material would be significant for investigators.

Postal Officer Craig Shimokasu placed a new address label over the original one, along with a new certified mail tracking number over the original one.

In addition, he placed a security seal over the envelope flap.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************



************************************************************************************

The following signed statement by Postal Officer Craig Shimokasu is transcribed herewith for ease of reading:

November 3, 2022

I hereby certify that Lane MacWilliams did not touch a certified letter from Viktor Goldmakher, tracking #7022 0410 0001 4482 4689.

I readdressed this letter to be forwarded, certified mail, to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division of the U.S. DOJ, with new tracking #7020 0640 0001 5530 8308.  I further added a security seal with # NO1859929.

Ms. MacWilliams paid with a credit card, and I placed the letter in the mailing bin.  I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Craig Shimokasu
*************************************************************************************





 

No comments:

Post a Comment