My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Vindicated

1.  The false allegations that the FBI seems to have leveled against you and your husband sound as though they are extreme.

Answer:  According to my stalker, who is a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States, they do sound extreme.

2.  How does a private law-abiding citizen defend herself against such damaging false claims?

Answer:  I honestly don't know.  The Constitution is designed to prevent American citizens from being falsely and secretly accused of wrongdoing by stating that they have the right to face their accusers in a court of law.  The secrecy provisions currently being wielded by the FBI stand in direct contravention of the Constitution in this regard.  And so, I think the FBI has placed us in a terrible quandary, in which its system of falsified law enforcement reporting that appears to be an integral part of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program is designed to be anti-democratic and to deprive certain Americans of their civil liberties, and even their human rights.

3. John F. Kennedy said that secrecy was inimical to democracy.

Answer:  He did, and he was right about that.  In order for our democracy to be served by the FBI, the agency must be transparent and accountable.  It is only through the agency's claims of serving the "national security interest" through preying upon law-abiding "targets of interest," who are said to be disproportionately represented by Democrats and journalists, that FBI personnel have avoided accountability for their malfeasance.  Unfortunately, the FBI leadership seems to have allowed a de facto lawlessness among agency employees.  As a result, the abuses of power have become significantly worse over time.  At this point, the democracy itself is being threatened.

4.  What do you mean when you say the democracy itself is being threatened?

Answer:  On January 6, 2021, at least two insurrectionists inside the Capitol Building were actively texting with their FBI handlers.  The January 6th Committee should have had access to those texts, as well as the texts missing from the Secret Service, DOD, and DHS.  Beyond this, the American people should have had access to them.

American citizens cannot protect themselves from a hidden threat against our nation's promise of a government of the people, by the people and for the people.

We need to see the facts.

So, too, I cannot protect myself from those who are paid by the FBI to perjure themselves in providing false statements about my character so long as those statements can remain hidden from me.

Our human sovereignty, which is to say the truth of our character, is as vulnerable to attack as our nation's sovereignty, which is to say the validity of our Constitution.

In this circumstance, the FBI is assailing both citizen and country in its determined departure from the truth.

5.  How can the FBI's corruption be remedied?

Answer:  We really need to find the courage to hold the FBI to account for its lying.  The texts from January 6th belong to the American people.  The American people paid for them in every way it is possible to pay.  All of the material responsive to my FOIA request belongs to me.  Whatever happens to be there -- false testaments, fake photos, AI-generated film -- it all belongs to me according to the Freedom of Information Act.

We cannot afford to withhold critical information from the American public, because an uninformed electorate with make, by definition, blind decisions at the ballot box.

6.  Speaking of the ballot box, President Biden has said that he feels vindicated by the results of the mid-term elections yesterday.

Answer:  "Vindicated" has become one of my favorite words, so I was deeply pleased that he used it.

7.  Why is the word "vindicated" so meaningful to you?

Answer:  It's a terrible thing to be falsely accused.  The wrong is exacerbated when those leveling the accusations are knowingly lying to the American public.  President Biden is not responsible for the inflation caused by Vladimir Putin's gratuitous war against Ukraine.  Yet, the far right has wrongfully assailed him for inflation's woes.  So, I celebrated President Biden's vindication with American voters.  I'd like to see a lot more where that came from.

So, too, I am innocent of the wrongs delineated by the FBI's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting toward me as a "target of interest."  The disinformation about me, alarmingly, has also corresponded to a far right political agenda that appears to be connected to Russian-affiliated organized crime in our country, if my stalker's assertions are to be believed.  I have said this before, but I don't think Vladimir Putin should be exerting any influence whatsoever over far right segments of the FBI.

8.  The FBI appears to have engaged in obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence in interfering with a certified mailing you forwarded to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division.

Answer:  That's true.  The FBI's crimes have been shocking in this matter.

9.  Why would the FBI go to so much trouble to prevent a mailing from reaching investigators at the OIG Hotline?

Answer:  The answer to that is dependent on the contents of that mailing, which I do not know.  Viktor Goldmakher knows it.  His FBI handler knows it.  These men need to answer to OIG Hotline investigators in disclosing the full contents of that certified letter, in my opinion.

10.  Is it coincidental that the FBI is aggressively assailing your character at the precise moment that the agency's engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives may be proven?

Answer;  I don't believe it is coincidental, no.  I represent a threat to the FBI's leadership by speaking the truth about this matter, so their efforts to discredit me and/or my family will almost certainly become more aggressive.

11.  Nonetheless, the truth is the truth.

Answer:  Yes.  The facts, once illuminated through rigorous investigation, do speak for themselves.

12.  Is there anything you would like OIG Hotline investigators to know?

Answer:  Their faith in me is well-placed. My family and I are innocent of all wrong-doing.  We welcome communication from them at any time they so choose.  The lives of millions of Americans who have wrongfully designated as "targets of interest" are dependent upon OIG Hotline investigators' progress, and the future of our democracy along with them.  So, I hope they vigorously persist, no matter what disinformation the FBI may extend.

13.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams






















No comments:

Post a Comment