My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Advance Threats Received Concerning Flooding Damage at 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA

OIG Hotline investigators, I have faxed to your Office a sampling of extensive documentation of threats I received from FBI affiliates concerning water/flooding damage of my family home at 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA.

I include excerpts of those documents herewith:

*****************************

From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date:  June 14, 2022 at 1:47 PM

Re:  Threats Received Concerning Tim Duffany and Jay Gans

I have received a threat concerning Tim Duffany and Jay Gans being instructed by their FBI handlers to cause flooding damage at 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA.

This is in apparent retaliation for my serving as a whistleblower of corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.

I have received this threat through the FBI-affiliated Pegasus-hack of my iPhone.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

*******************************

From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: timduffany58@gmail.com. cc: jaygans@juno.com Date:  May 18, 2022 at 11:07 PM

(excerpted)

Tim, I am in receipt of many threats today indicating that your FBI handler has directed you to cause damage to 40 Gansett -- in the form of a leak or a flood or some other harm to the property.

Please let your FBI handler know that he is personally liable for any and all harms he directs you to undertake.

Because I have signaled corruption of programs that are worth billions in yearly congressional budget appropriations, I need to convey all threats to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline -- including those I received today.

I don't fault you for this situation, Tim.  But in order to avoid possible legal issues in the future, you need to make sure that all goes smoothly concerning any and all work you do at 40 Gansett.

Jay was going to ask you to undertake a simple bathroom project involving removing a shower door track.  Obviously, if your FBI handler has told you to botch the job, do not follow his instructions.  It's critical that you cause no harm or damage.

Please stand on principle now, Tim.  Everyone's actions are likely to be closely scrutinized in this matter.

Thank you for insisting on what is right,

Lane

********************************

From: laneemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: jaygans@juno.com Date: June 14, 2022 at 1:53 PM

Jay, I need to let you know that the flooding/damage threats pertaining to 40 Gansett are specific and ongoing.

I am forwarding this communication and related documentation of this threat to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Thank you,

Lane MacWilliams

********************************

From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: timduffany58@gmail.com, jaygans@juno.com. September 7, 2022 at 8:45 AM

Re:  Please provide me with a list of the plumbing issues that must now be corrected at 40 Gansett.

Tim, I am informed that you caused some intentional damage to the plumbing at 40 Gansett at the direction of your FBI handler.

I have received thousands of threats of catastrophic flooding of this family home, which means a great deal to me as the place where I grew up.

Recently, there has been an unlawful attempt to cancel my home insurance.

So, I am concerned.

I would ask that you provide both to me and to Jay Gans a copy of the harms your FBI handler instructed you to perpetrate at 40 Gansett, please.

We need to ensure that these problems are corrected by someone who is incorruptible and will hold to the highest professional standards.  And we need to do so right away.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************

From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: jaygans@juno.com. Date: September 7, 2022 at 8:32 AM

Re: Threats of flooding at 40 Gansett

Jay, with regard to the threats of flooding at 40 Gansett, it would appear that the FBI has experience with damaging or removing appliance or fixture washers on plumbing parts in order to ensure that catastrophic flooding occurs.

Because I have received extensive threats from FBI affiliates of flooding 40 Gansett, we need to have a thorough evaluation of the harm that Tim may have done to the fixtures and appliances at 40 Gansett.

Do you know Tim well enough to get a list from him of the specific harms he caused at the express direction of his FBI handler?

Because this would help us.

Thank you for your immediate follow up, Jay.

There is liability here for Tim as well as for his FBI handler, obviously.

This circumstance needs to be addressed lawfully and promptly.  This sort of sabotage is illegal, and we depend upon the professional ethics and personal character of others to prevent it, Jay.

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************

From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: jaygans@juno.com. Date: September 16, 2022 at 3:57 AM

Re: Regarding the Threats of FBI Affiliates to Cause Flooding or Perpetrate Arson at 40 Gansett

(excerpted)

Jay, we need to have a licensed, bonded, and insured plumber to look at all the plumbing issues at Gansett, inside and out, and correct them without any directions from the FBI to perpetrate sabotage at the house.  And we need to attend to this as soon as possible.

We should also ensure that the smoke detectors are all in good working order, please.

...

We are experiencing active and continuous predation from members of the far right, and there is only so much I can do from this distance.  I am relying upon your help to ensure that the house remain safe from their desire to cause harm through threatened flooding and/or arson.

Tim Duffany has ongoing liability to me in the event of any flooding incident at 40 Gansett, as does his handler.

Every human interaction is predicated on fundamental trust, honesty and benevolence -- every one.  Meanwhile, the far right within the FBI is behaving as though it's at war.  These people are delusional and dangerous,  in equal measure -- highly oppositional, highly destructive, and entirely lacking in respect for the rule of law or the Constitution.

President Biden has asked for the help of every American in defending our democracy.  I, in turn, am asking for yours.

Protect 40 Gansett from these predators, Jay.  If the FBI is capable of doing this to my family's house, the far right within this agency really will have won in their attempt at totalitarian control over the property of law-abiding American citizens.

Do we really want individuals with this degree of failed character and integrity running the country?

I think we can do much, much better.  Beyond this, I think our democracy requires it.

Thank you for following up with me right away on this matter.

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************

From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: jaygans@juno.com. September 7, 2022 at 1:01 AM

Re: Request that you check on 40 Gansett once daily

Jay, at this time, with the extent of flooding and arson threats I am receiving from FBI affiliates concerning 40 Gansett, would you please check on the home once daily, inside and out?

There has been an unlawful attempt on the part of the FBI to cancel the home insurance, so this is, well, extraordinary.  Somehow, these criminal FBI handlers think no one will ever hold them accountable in a court of law.

And that's simply not true.

These men are responsible for their crimes.  Period.  If they need me to prove that to them, I will prove that to them.

Thank you,

Lane

************************************

From: jaygans@juno.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: September 11, 2022 at 4:45 AM

(excerpted)

Morning Lane.... So hope all's well...So I was at the house yesterday, for some yard work and to move the grill inside for the winter.... all was well at the house no sign of any intrusion .... everything is fine!

no need to worry...


No comments:

Post a Comment