My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, November 14, 2022

Updated: Envelope and Payment to Mr. Jay Gans for Services Rendered at Cape Cod Home

OIG Hotline investigators, this is the bill from Mr. Jay Gans for services rendered at my family's Cape Cod home.

Following is a photograph of my check to him for his management of the property over the months of September, October and November.

My communications with Jay Gans have been honorable, lawful and transparent, as with everyone.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.


Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Sent to: jaygans@juno.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: November 14, 2022 at 9:48 AM 

Re: your invoice and check

Jay, I have experienced problems with mail tampering, unfortunately.

I have attached a file herewith that conveys a photo of the entire contents of the envelope I'm mailing to you today via regular U.S. mail:  your invoice and check.

This envelope has an outer security seal to prevent material from being removed or added.

If you receive anything different from the file attached herewith, please inform me immediately so that I can, in turn, let others know.

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams



















No comments:

Post a Comment