My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Confirmation of Successful Transmission of a 30-page Fax to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division

This is to confirm the successful transmission of a 30-page fax to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division, sent to (202) 616-9881 this morning beginning at 11:31 AM Pacific Time, sent from the UPS Store in Portola Valley, CA.

The content of this fax regards the following:

Important Evidence: 

  • Lane MacWilliams' Sworn Testament
  • Certified Mailing #7022 0410 0001 4482 4689/#7020 0640 0001 5530 8308 prepared by Mr. Viktor Goldmakher
  • Sunnyvale Movers
  • When the FBI Utilizes Falsified Victim Statements

Please note:  the contents of this fax reflect the contents of Lane MacWilliams' blog posts on https://lanemacwilliams.blogspot.com.  Information within this fax should be verified for accuracy by comparison to online posts.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment