My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 10, 2022

UPDATE: Responding to the FBI's False "Victim Statements" with a Video Testament for Investigators

OIG Hotline Investigators, my husband, at my request, mailed to your office a video placed on a memory card on November 10, 2022.

The memory card has not been connected to any electronic device other than the video camera which recorded the video.  And the video camera which documented the recording has not been connected to any other electronic device or to WiFi.  These precautions should ensure that the SD memory card is pristine.

There are security seals which enclose the interior letter and memory card within a small box, as well as enclosing the exterior manilla envelope.  Those identifying numbers follow herewith:

Seals around box containing  explanatory letter and memory card:  NO1859926 and NO1859925.

Seals at top of manila envelope: NO1859924 and NO1859923.

Seals at base of manila envelope: NO1859922 and NO1859921.

The tracking number for this mailing is #9414711108070835151339.

My husband stipulated a restricted signature for delivery, so, ideally, only a recipient from the OIG Hotline will be able to sign for this mailing.

Further, the transcription of this video will be made available on this site several days after the mailing is received by your Office.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment