My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, November 5, 2022

Why Did the Palo Alto Post Office Report a Different Location for Certified Mailing # 7020 0640 0001 5530 8308 from USPS Tracking Online?

When my husband and I went to the Palo Alto Post Office this morning to check on my certified mailing #7020 0640 0001 5530 8308 to the OIG Hotline, Investigations Division, the postal officer explained to us that the letter, which originated with Viktor Goldmakher, had traveled from the Menlo Park Post Office to Washington D.C. in only a day and a half.  I was surprised by the rapidity of the cross-country transport, and so was the postal officer.  This is the receipt she provided to me.  Note the bottom of the second photo, which says that sorting and processing were completed in a Washington, D.C. 20530 zip code at 8:50 a.m. this morning.



Why, then, when I search for this item through USPS tracking on my computer, do I see the following page, which states that the item was "Preparing for Delivery" in Menlo Park as of 8:49 a.m. this morning, having allegedly traveled to San Francisco in the interim.

Who is lying about the location of this letter?  And why do I feel certain the FBI, knowing its contents proved its engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting against law abiding American citizens, has taken unlawful possession of this letter in order to alter its contents?



 
Isn't it impossible for this letter to be in Washington, D.C. and in Menlo Park, CA at the same time this morning?

Isn't it wrong for the FBI to be engaging in obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence in an investigation of the agency's crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens?

Does the FBI not recognize any authority of any federal investigative office to evaluate its crimes against the American public?

Can the postal officers within the Menlo Park Post Office be interviewed by investigators to find out what happened to the letter originating with Viktor Goldmakher?

Can Menlo Park postal officers' communications with the FBI be subpoenaed?

Can Viktor Goldmakher's communications with his FBI handler concerning the contents of that mailing be subpoenaed?

What is the FBI concealing from investigators of the OIG Hotline?

Will the FBI get away with these crimes of obstruction, preventing it from being held accountable for its falsified law enforcement reporting through the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program?

I can only hope that OIG Hotline investigators will hold all of the men involved in these crimes to full and honest accounting for their efforts to prey upon my family through falsified law enforcement reporting:
  • Viktor Goldmakher and his FBI handler
  • Menlo Park Postal Officer Craig Shimokasu and his FBI handler
  • All others among the FBI and its affiliates who planned the original crime perpetrated by Viktor Goldmakher, as well as all those who attempted to cover up this malfeasance.
OIG Hotline investigators wield an authority that must be honored and respected by those within the FBI who would attempt to flout it.

Our democracy depends upon our determination that those within the FBI who wield badges and the public trust must be held to standards of transparency and accountability that ensure the rule of law is upheld for all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment