My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, November 28, 2022

When a Son is Compelled by the FBI to Lie About His Whistleblower Parent

 1.  You have been informed by your stalker that your son Duncan MacWilliams is currently acceding to FBI demands to discredit you in substantive ways.

Answer:  That's true.  My stalker has made assertions that Duncan has been coerced into falsely attesting that I suffer from a personality disorder.

2.  Narcissism?

Answer:  According to my stalker.

3.  What is at stake as a result of these lies?

Answer:  A very great deal.  Millions of law-abiding "targets of interest" have experienced the effects of the FBI's engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting about them.  If my son's lies are believed by investigators at this time, all of those good people could be abandoned.

4.  You worked hard to ensure that your son and his girlfriend would have the opportunity to sever their relationships with their FBI handlers.

Answer:  That's true.  I endeavored quite assiduously to ensure that they would have the opportunity to walk away from the agency.  I believe investigators gave them that chance.  But it is necessary to participate in one's own rescue, whatever doors might be opened by others.

5.  You believe Duncan MacWilliam and Mary Grinnell declined to leave their relationships with the FBI, despite the harms they had suffered at the hands of its personnel.

Answer: Yes.

6.  And you believe that Duncan is once again lying at the directives of his FBI handler.

Answer:  Most certainly.

7.  Why would Duncan do this?

Answer:  I know my son well.  When he was present with my family on Thanksgiving Day, he was exhibiting some symptoms of anxiety and fearfulness.

8.  You felt he was being intimidated by the FBI into engaging in the staged conversations that were designed to contribute to disinformation.

Answer:  I felt strongly that this intimidation was occurring.  Yes.

9.  Can you give us an example of one such "staged conversation"?

Answer:  I have spoken about several instances in other blog posts.  But I will mention that, once during the evening of Thanksgiving Day, Duncan announced, apropos of nothing, "People who engage in clean living are not going to have any problem with the authorities."

10.  What was unusual to you about this statement?

Answer:  Duncan would never use the phrase "clean living."  It's not in his vernacular.  It was clear to me that this statement had been provided to him by his handler.

11.  How did you answer him?

Answer:  I told him that, with the current corruption levels among far right personnel within the FBI, it was possible to be an entirely virtuous person and still be slandered and defamed to egregious degree.

12.  How did he respond?

Answer:  With guilty silence.  The truth overtook the moment.  As a contributor to that slander and defamation, he had nothing to say to me.

13.  Do you feel your son is in fear for his life?

Answer:  Yes.  My stalker has stated, with regard to informant relationships with the FBI, that "there are 10,000 roads into Hell and no roads out."  I believe that agency personnel make it clear that informants who leave will be targeted.  Duncan stands in fear for his own life and for his girlfriend's life as well.

14.  Is he exhibiting a character failing by lying in his witness statements?

Answer:  Is it a character failing that the FBI is holding a gun to his head?

Very few people are capable of standing up to the sort of intimidation, coercion and threats the FBI is currently extending to key paid informants.  In North Korea, guards prevailed upon children to kill their parents outright, so it's possible to gain some perspective on the atrocities that are possible.

When my son's FBI handler tells him to spend Thanksgiving night at his parents' house at the same time that I am receiving death threats pertaining to all four of us staying overnight in one location, does my son perceive the set-up?  Probably not.

15.  Do you feel that your son possesses anger toward you regarding the suffering that he and his girlfriend have experienced at the hands of the FBI?

Answer:  I would be shocked if it were otherwise.  They have experienced great losses at the hands of criminal actors within the FBI.  Those FBI personnel are no doubt eager to cast blame for their actions elsewhere.  My son and his girlfriend, not wishing to experience further harm, are no doubt eager to absolve them.

16. At your expense.

Answer:  Yes.  But the problem is that lies told at my expense are also lies told at the expense of millions of law-abiding American citizens who have been wrongfully designated "targets of interest" for political purposes.

17.  The lies of your son could unmake the opportunity for millions of Americans to be exonerated of the FBI's knowingly false accusations toward them.

Answer:  This is the risk.  Yes

18.  What should have happened when it was revealed that your son and his girlfriend had been repeatedly harmed by the FBI?

Answer:  All ongoing communication between the FBI and my son should have been forcibly halted at that time.  The same disconnection should have been required of his girlfriend.

19.  Why do you feel that way?

Answer:  Because the threats of harm will inevitably re-emerge with FBI personnel who are accustomed to compelling compliance through unlawful means.

20.  And those threats have reappeared.

Answer:  Clearly, they have.  And with disastrous potential for the cause of illuminating FBI malfeasance.

21.  How can you defend yourself against false accusations of being a narcissistic parent?

Answer:  My husband observed my parenting style closely.  Let's see what he has to say.

22.  Will you publish some comments directly from him?

Answer:  I certainly will.

23.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment