My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, November 28, 2022

Threats Extended to the MacWilliams Family and Mary Grinnell as of November 27, 2022 at 3:05 PM

 1.  What do threats to Mary Grinnell's life usually look like when they appear on your cell phone?

Answer:  They're very direct.  They usually state "Mary Is Dead," as does this threat, which arrived five minutes ago.


This particular threat was accompanied by a reference to "setting the trap," though I don't have the context for that information.

2.  Your son is being threatened as well?

Answer:  Yes.  Threats directed toward my younger son often include posts that reference "MacBeth," with Duncan as the murdered King within this play.


Then, they will reference a contract killing, such as through the following:


After that, there are often posts referring to mothers grieving over deceased sons.  Here's an example:


3.  Your husband is also being threatened?

Answer:  Yes.  The death threats toward him often refer to him as the "family man," as follows here:


Then there are often references to shootings, car accidents, or street violence:


Following that, there are usually references to widows, like this:


4. Most threats are directed toward you yourself?

Answer:  Yes, they are.  And the specifics are endless:  knife attacks, sniper attacks, staged car accidents, violent home invasion, kidnapping, arson, bludgeoning, on and on.  Lately, the threats have begun to state that there are fates worse than death, according to my stalker.

5.  Fates worse than death?  

Answer:  Yes.  The dismemberment of multiple limbs has been threatened.  Quadriplegia caused by being shot in the spine has been mentioned.  And dementia caused by certain intentional environmental exposures has been outlined as well.

6.  How has your daily life been affected by this constant stream of threats?

Answer:  In every realm.  In every aspect.  My communications, my friendships, my family relationships, my travel, my ability to access medical care -- everything.

7.  How do you assess the seriousness of these threats?

Answer:  I have had numerous indications from FBI informants among my friends and acquaintances that the FBI has directly threatened them unless they do exactly what they are told.  Lately, it appears that the FBI may have engaged in a violent crime toward four college students as an intimidation tactic.  I believe it's likely that the FBI is routinely engaging in surveillance, harassment, and harm toward law-abiding members of the American public at this time.

8.  Can your family be protected, given your whistleblower status concerning the FBI's engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives?

Answer:  I don't know.  I am certainly doing everything possible to ensure that we remain safe.  But clearly, my son Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell have been recently threatened -- both directly and to me.  They have been powerfully intimidated by FBI personnel manifesting criminal intent, and that needs to be openly acknowledged.

9.  Will things become safer for you and your family once the FBI's crimes become public?

Answer:  I believe they will.  The FBI despises exposure.  When FBI personnel are caught in a crime, as was the case with Agents Langeman and Abbott in their knowingly false reporting of the victim statements of the USA gymnasts regarding their abuse by Larry Nassar, the agency attempts to cast the blame on the specific agents involved -- no one else.  There has never been a suggestion that the agency has a pervasive problem with corruption within its ranks, nor that falsified law enforcement reporting has become systematized within the agency.

So, public exposure of these wrongs can only help protect us from those within the FBI who believe they can continue to act with impunity.

10.  Are you requesting help from the Honorable Avril Haines and the OIG Hotline Investigations Division?

Answer:  These good people, with President Joseph R. Biden's full support, have helped my family many times.  I know they continue to make every effort to protect us.

11.  Yet, you are understandably concerned.

Answer:  I am.  My stalker is a violent person -- a sadist, by his own description.  He is a ranking member of Russian-affiliated organized crime in this country and he appears to exert at least as much control over the FBI as does Christopher Wray.  So, yes, it's fair to say that I am concerned.  All who love democracy should be concerned.

12.  Do you hereby certify that the details you have shared herewith are true and correct?

Answer:  I do.







Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment