My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 10, 2022

A Request That Duncan MacWilliams' Criminal FBI Handler Leave Our Loving Family Alone

OIG Hotline investigators, my son Duncan MacWilliams will be driving my husband Ken home from his knee surgery tomorrow with Dr. Colin Eakin of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

It has been many months since I have been able to see or speak with Duncan, specifically because of the predations of the FBI toward our family.

My stalker has recently communicated that I should avoid seeing my son at all costs, because his handler has threatened that Duncan's girlfriend Mary will be physically harmed if he does not supply the falsified law enforcement reporting his handler demands of him concerning my husband and myself.  Duncan's handler has apparently also threatened that a compromising film will be distributed with the intent of "ruining Mary's life" if Duncan fails to falsely report to the FBI about his law-abiding parents.

It has further been conveyed to me that Duncan has been threatened with false arrest if he fails to comply with his handler's unlawful demands.

Beyond this, my stalker has further conveyed that I should on no account allow my son Duncan to enter our home, because the FBI has falsified law enforcement reporting already in mind to demand of Duncan based on false assertions about our residence.

My stalker has conveyed that many aspects of falsified law enforcement reporting are phrased conditionally, as in "I may have seen something suspicious, but I can't be sure."  Apparently, this ambiguous phrasing often helps to assuage the consciences of paid witness informants.

I doubt it's comforting to the "targets of interest" whom the FBI actively harms as the result of such lies.

Does anybody imagine that our national security interests are being served by the FBI's crimes of tearing apart loving, law-abiding American families in the manner I have just described?

If so, perhaps he can explain it to me.

As of this moment in time, my intention to sue my son's FBI handler for depriving me of my relationship with my son resides within me in what may be considered a heartfelt commitment.  A promise, even.

I would like to welcome my son into my home tomorrow with a loving and enthusiastic embrace, long overdue.

And I would like my son Duncan's FBI handler to be instructed to leave our loving family alone.

His lies are not welcome here among my family.   His threats are not welcome here among my family.   His harms are not welcome here among my family.

Please assist me in ensuring that this man hears me well.

Thank you very much,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment