My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 17, 2022

Text Communications Between Jay Gans and Lane MacWilliams Regarding Tim Duffany's Sabotage of MacWilliams' Residence

Text communications between Lane MacWilliams and Jay Gans, 11/16/2022:

From Lane MacWilliams:  

... how much water damage did Tim cause at the direction of his FBI handler, please?  Did he sabotage the plumbing in other areas of the house as well?  It seems that you were apprised of this entire scheme and yet you elected to remain silent.

I think that you and Tim and your FBI handlers should take full responsibility for this sabotage of my property, Jay.  The right thing is for all of you to acknowledge the crime and immediately assess the extent of the damage.  After that, you need to extend an offer to pay for full repair of the damage you all caused, in my opinion.  Although I would never involve myself in harming any person or their property, I would certainly offer to pay for damage if I had caused it, even inadvertently.  This is what I would respectfully advise you to do.

From Jay Gans:

Hi .... I just sent this picture around 12:20...

I also looked into the leak in the tub.

100 percent .... Tim had nothing to do with the small leak from the tub...  It is not leaking now... but it appears that one of the old copper pipes has a small leak... Or quite likely that the shower mixing valve is original and has developed a slow leak and must be replaced....

All of the above items are behind the wall in the shower.

Another customer of mine just had her mixing valve go last year after 50 years ....it appears to be a similar situation. I believe your house is actually older.

From Lane MacWilliams:

Where are the photographs of the water damage, Jay?

This is unacceptable.  You and Tim have engaged in obvious collusion to cause this harm, Jay, and you have done so for pay.  The character failure is stunning.

From Jay Gans:

I just sent you the picture of the decaying plumbing.  You can plainly see the green corrosion.

From Lane MacWilliams:

What about the collapsing ceiling in the garage?

I asked you to check on the house DAILY for water damage.  This is absolutely reprehensible.

From Jay Gans:

Take a look at the picture.  Blow it up so you can see more clearly.

From Lane MacWilliams:

I don't even know what pipe you have photographed.  Where is this located, please?

Jay, I received extensive threats of intentional sabotage of the plumbing by Tim Duffany.  I guarantee you that he perpetrated this harm at the direction of his handler.  You stayed silent for the same reason.  You all need to pay for the repairs.

From Jay Gans:

This is area that I did not go into.  This is normal wear and tear... Nothing lasts forever...  Tim had nothing to do with anything behind the wall... He had no access.

From Lane MacWilliams:

No, Jay.  No more lies.

From Jay Gans:

Why don't you call me?  

Please.

From Lane MacWilliams:

Jay, the FBI has coerced "witness informants" to allege all kinds of falsehoods about me following phone calls.  As a result, it's completely unsafe for me to speak to you on the phone, given that I know the objectives of your handler.  This kind of crime has made circumstances unsafe for my family.

You and Tim and your handlers need to fix the damage you caused.

All of it.  In its entirety.

From Jay Gans:

How could Tim damage the plumbing that is 100 percent behind the wall?

You have to acknowledge that all of the bathrooms are original plumbing.

How old is the house?

I have to eat dinner now for the next 40 minutes.

From Lane MacWilliams:

Jay, I received specific threats of sabotage by Tim Duffany.  They were so extensive, I wrote to both him and you about them.  Tim is a capable plumber.  He created this damage.

Jay, please forward me the photos taken prior to your opening the walls of the house.

From Jay Gans:

As I said in the email...I never go back into that part of the garage.

I just spoke with Tim, plumber.

He says there is likely a leak in the tub.... either the drain or in the mixing valve...

All of the water has been turned off...so hard to say right now what is going on.  I could cut an access panel in garage ceiling to determine where it is coming from.  Tim says he will do the repairs in the spring when the water is on and we can know exactly where the issue is.  Thanks.

From Lane MacWilliams:

Jay, these issues need to be corrected now.  I could lose my home insurance and my home.  You and Tim are at fault, along with your FBI handlers.  We are not going to wait over the winter.  You need to fix all the problems Tim created at the direction of his FBI handler.  Both of you are responsible for this crime and your handlers are as well.

Where are your ethics?  You both should be ashamed of yourselves.

Get Tim back to the house, assess all the damage he caused, and pay for its immediate repair.  This is the appropriate course of action, given the crimes you committed.

No delays. No lies.

November 17, 2022

From Jay Gans:

Morning Lane....

You have not answered my question.  How could Tim cause damage to plumbing inside of an inclosed (sic) wall?

This was a tiny drip only visible when someone was taking a shower....

We were never in the house when the shower was on.

Thanks.

From Lane MacWilliams:

Jay, it has been conveyed to me that Tim Duffany removed or replaced washers with wrongly matched sizes in all three bathrooms when he turned the water on in the spring.  This was done at the express instruction of his FBI handler.  Sabotage of this kind causes leakage along the pipe behind enclosed spaces.  I am told that Tim Duffany's crimes in this case have resulted in simultaneous water damage in three areas of the home, not one.  You knew about this, so I am informed.  And so, too, apparently, did Viktor Goldmakher.

Jay, please do not cut any further "access" panels into ceilings, floors or wall.s

I find it extraordinary that you did this without my permission.

I still don't know the location of the access panel you cut (without clearance) and I still don't have photographs of visible water damage in the garage or anywhere else in the home.

Tim evidently sabotaged all three bathrooms simultaneously in May.  The water damage is going to demonstrate the age of those leaks.  And it is going to be important for legal reasons.  So, that evidence needs to be well-photographed and documented by others.



No comments:

Post a Comment