My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, November 10, 2022

Threats of an Intentional Bacterial Infection Caused by the FBI/Infragard at PAMF

I am in receipt of threats involving Ken MacWilliams' surgery tomorrow and pertaining to a dangerous and difficult-to-trat bacterial infection intentionally caused by the nurses and/or Dr. Colin Eakin's surgical staff at the direct instruction of the FBI and for compensation from Infragard.

MRSA, salmonella, and flesh-eating bacteria were all mentioned, though there are limitless harmful pathogens that Dr. Colin Eakin or his staff could knowingly introduce into a serial environment.  Because of the FBI's obsession with attempting to label my family as promiscuous, they could also direct staff to inject a bacterial infection such as gonorrhea, syphilis or chlamydia.

There is no excuse whatsoever for this type of predation,.  The American public would consider it, and quite rightly, to be nothing less than monstrous.

If there are any complications whatsoever to Ken's surgery, I will be speaking about Dr. Colin Eakin, his nurses, and PAMF publicly and endlessly.  That is my solemn vow.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment