My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, November 13, 2022

Has a Property Divestment Scheme on the Part of the FBI Become Something More Serious?

OIG Hotline investigators, it has been conveyed to me that the FBI has recently coerced/compensated Mr. Jay Gans, Mr. Felipe Ribeiro (Phoenix Landscaping and Construction), ''Bruce" (a customer service rep at Massachusetts Property Insurance Underwriting Association), Nancy Gallagher and "Lynne" at Lawrence Carlin Insurance Agency, and others to lie within witness statements, the content of which has been directed by their handlers.

Mr. Victor Phoenix (Phoenix Landscaping and Construction) was allegedly so uncomfortable about the manner in which he was being asked to lie for the FBI that Mr. Felipe Ribeiro (Phoenix Landscaping and Construction) was asked to take his place.

I don't know the nature of the falsified witness statements, unfortunately.

They likely correspond to previous false narratives the FBI has attempted to develop about me over time.

I simply do not have direct knowledge of their contents.

I do know that my stalker has alleged that these recently falsified witness statements have resulted in an unjustified warrant for my arrest.  Presumably, this assertion on his part can be checked with local authorities (San Mateo County Sheriff's Office and police departments of Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Redwood City ) fairly easily, if OIG Hotline investigators feel that this is justified.

It has become clear to me over time that the FBI is actively seeking at times to distract investigators from their progress in gathering tangible evidence of the FBI's engagement in various crimes connected to falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

This diversionary push is to be resisted, in my opinion.

At the same time, it appears that the FBI has become more skilled in concealing certain of its predations toward my family with a view toward mischaracterizing me as a "dangerous person," an "unstable person," or someone with a "criminal intent," none of which is true.

In general, it would appear that a "target of interest" who cannot be easily preyed upon is someone who the FBI endeavors to mislabel as "crazy" or "unbalanced."

For the record, I have not threatened anyone (with the single exception that I have threatened to pursue legal recourse if the obstruction perpetrated by paid FBI informants causes me to sustain substantive losses at my property).  But it is extremely important to establish that I have not threatened to harm anyone at all, and further, all of my phone conversations with Nancy Gallagher, Lynne and other employees of Lawrence Carlin have been rational, reasonable and clear.  So, too, all of my conversations with MPIUA representatives, including "Bruce," have been rational, reasonable and clear.  I don't believe I have spoken with others over the phone about this matter recently.

It bears repeating that I am a peaceable person who fully supports the rule of law.

I have noted an unusual push by both Felipe Ribeiro and Jay Gans in recent days in demanding phone conversations with me.  As a result, I have calmly reiterated that, for documentation purposes, it is best for me to maintain email communications with them at this time.

Beyond this, I currently owe payments to both Phoenix Landscaping and Construction and Mr. Jay Gans in compensation for their recent work at my family's Cape Cod property.  Having said that, it has been suggested that the FBI has an intention to mischaracterize the nature of those payments.  As a result, I will be documenting them here.

Investigators require hard evidence in order to take action regarding any given matter.

So, I will begin by providing it in my next post.

If investigators believe that, as my stalker suggests, their progress in evidence gathering surrounding FBI malfeasance is sufficient to cause the FBI to send out a false warrant for my arrest, I would appreciate their checking with local law enforcement agencies (San Mateo County Sheriff's Office and others) to ascertain the facts.

In general, it seems that investigators' current endeavors are materially threatening to criminal actors within the FBI and therefore should be rigorously pursued.

Hopefully, my safety and that of my family can be safeguarded at the same time.

Thank you very much for your ongoing efforts on behalf of our democracy.  My family and I remain deeply grateful for your engagement.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment