My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, November 9, 2022

UPDATE: Email From Lane MacWilliams to Nina and Viktor Goldmakher, November 9, 2022/Viktor Goldmakher's Response

UPDATE: Viktor Goldmakher's response has been added to conclusion of this post.

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, because it appears that your Office is fully aware of the FBI's unlawful interference with certified mailing #7020 0640 0001 5530 8308, originating with Mr. Viktor Goldmakher, I have communicated to the Goldmakher family today that I am unable to rent my home to them in the summer of 2023.  Please see the email below.

I wanted to give the Investigations Division sufficient time to intervene in this situation, prior to informing the Goldmakhers of the problems at hand.  

I would surmise, under the current circumstances, that Viktor Goldmakher has engaged in actively falsified witness statements concerning me or my family members at the direction of the FBI.  There may be falsified communications that are part of that reporting.  I simply don't have access to that information.

Again, the only reason I believed there could possibly be a problem with this mailing was that my stalker warned me that I could die as a result of something as simple as picking up my mail.  My family and I are entirely law-abiding, and I must emphasize that this experience has been extremely frightening.  

Obviously, I am attempting to pay close attention to any and all threats to our safety at this time.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

The email below has been transcribed for ease of reading.

Sent to:  n.goldmakher@gmail.com, vgoldmakher@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: November 9, 2022 at 4:23 PM

Nina, Viktor,

I need to disclose to you what I think you already know, which is that Viktor's certified mailing to me, #7022 0410 0001 4482 4689, has apparently become part of an obstruction of justice investigation conducted by a particular department in the DOJ.  When I attempted to forward Viktor's envelope to the DOJ, without ever touching it or taking possession of it, the FBI unlawfully removed this item from the mail system, in an apparent attempt to destroy the evidence.

I would hasten to make clear to all involved that I do not know the content of Viktor's original mailing to me.  However, his mailing has caused quite a stir.

As Viktor knows, I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the agency's active engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

It would seem that agency personnel have falsified witness statements, victim statements, communications, photos, AI-generated film, edited and misattributed audio recordings, on and on.  These falsifications, committed by far right personnel within the FBI represent an insider threat to our democracy.

Because the FBI appears to have broken the law in committing obstruction of justice with regard to a mailing that originated with Viktor, I regret that there are too many outstanding questions with regard to Viktor's conduct for me to consider continuing to rent 40 Gansett to your family.

Viktor's refusal to agree to Clause 17 in the lease is highly unusual, in my opinion.  I cannot imagine that any honest, ethical person would hesitate to attest to their own character by signing a clause which disallows fraud.  Truthful people are simply not going to hesitate over a requirement that the facts be honored and upheld.

Nina, Viktor, you have rented by home at 40 Gansett Rd, Woods Hole, MA for many years, and there has been a great deal of trust on my part in allowing you to reside in my family's home.  So, it is saddening to me that you may have committed breaches of ethics, and beyond this, the law itself with regard to your conduct.

I'm certain that investigators will ascertain the truth of what has transpired in this matter, and perhaps after that occurs, we will be able to engage in a more revelatory dialogue about the factors that led to your decision-making.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. Date: November 9, 2022 at 7:17 PM.

Hi Lane,

I am very grateful to you for several enjoyable summers.  I do hope that by next year you will be able to solve your problems.  This year, though, I need to move on.  I wish you a good and healthy year ahead.

With best regards,

Viktor

***********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment