My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, November 4, 2022

My Husband's Upcoming Surgery with PAMF Surgeon Colin Eakin

 November 4, 2022

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, Investigations Division:

My husband is scheduled to have a knee surgery with Dr. Colin Eakin on November 11, 2022.

Because he is experiencing ongoing pain, he requires medical intervention.  Yet, I am concerned, given my status as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, that the FBI may wrongfully attempt to interfere with my husband's safety and privacy during his surgical consults, care and recovery.

Recent events at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, which seemed to involve the FBI's attempts to interfere with my medical care with Dr. Winona Tan and the Ultrasound Imaging Department, have not yet been adequately illuminated for me.

Of concern, I have begun to receive threats through the Pegasus-hack of my iPhone that appear to be specific to my husband Ken MacWilliams' upcoming surgery with Dr. Colin Eakin and affiliated nursing staff.  A few recent threats appear to make reference to an "angel-of-death" nurse.  And example of one such communication, which I received yesterday, follows here:

"Not everyone wants to help you.  Sometimes they just want to hurt you.  Playing 'God' as a nurse is one of the worst things you can do in the profession.  Almost makes you wonder about the people that are supposed to be taking care of you."

Another example:

"Doctors put animals to death for harming a child.  Why shouldn't they do the same things with people who harm a child?"

To be clear, neither my husband nor I have ever harmed a child.  To our knowledge, we have never harmed anyone.  It is extremely frightening to consider that far right segments of the FBI may be utilizing AI-generated video co-opting the likeness of "targets" to falsely claim that they have been involved in predatory crimes.  Any manner of harms could be justified on the basis of such lies.  I cannot think of a more dystopian deception of the American public, if in fact the FBI is engaged this malfeasance.

Out of a desire to protect my husband's safety, I would ask the following:  if investigators of the OIG Hotline believe that the FBI took steps to interfere with my medical care at PAMF, please ask whether they would be so kind as to communicate with Dr. Colin Eakin, his affiliated nursing staff and Sutter Health/PAMF to ensure my husband's safety surrounding his upcoming surgery on November 11, 2022.

My husband's support has been central to my ability to serve in a whistleblower capacity regarding the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

He is a wonderful man of honor and integrity -- one who means the world to me.

I greatly appreciate your efforts on our behalf.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


Contact Information:

Colin Eakin, M.D.

Orthopedic Surgery

Palo Alto Medical Foundation

795 El Camino Real

Clark Building, Level 3

Palo Alto, CA. 94301

(650) 853-2943

No comments:

Post a Comment