My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, March 12, 2022

Falsified Law Enforcement Reporting for Anti-democratic Objectives

 People, I've been silent for a long time while the events in my life have grown progressively more extraordinary and momentous.

But at this time, there are a few things I need to express.

For those of you who only have time for a one-paragraph summary, this is it:

Both the White House and the Office of the Inspector General of the U.S Department of Justice have communicated to FBI Director Christopher Wray that he must uphold the Freedom of Information Act by fulfilling my FOIA request #1496758-000 immediately and without redaction.

Christopher Wray has, as yet, failed to do so.

I have been continuously pressured by FBI affiliates to accept a redacted report, which I emphatically decline to do.

I have been aggressively pressured to accept a payoff in return for my silence on this matter, which I vigorously refuse.

I have received repeated and ongoing threats to my health, and, indeed, to my life.

I am aware that, in the event of my untimely demise, my relatives would not have the right to access the material pursuant to my FOIA requesst#1496758-000.  There is no legal mechanism by which I can bequeath it to them.  I have inquired with attorneys on this point.

So, if I die, there is a real risk that the fight for this particular truth will be lost.

What does FOIA request #1496758-000 contain that should be of such great concern to the FBI and others?

It contains proof of an "insider threat" to our democracy, which is to say, a threat to our civil liberties and human rights that has originated from within our national security agencies.

It contains evidence of far right infiltration of critical, though unelected, national security roles as manifested by falsified law enforcement reporting for political objectives.

It contains proof of what author Shoshana Zuboff describes in her insightful book, "The Age of Surveillance Capitalism," as an attempted "coup from above," an "expropriation of critical human rights that is best understood as an overthrow of the people's sovereignty."

This is serious business -- as serious as it gets.  And from the front lines of the struggle for democracy, there are a few sentiments I need to express.

First, President Joseph R. Biden is the most intrepid and stalwart defender of democracy our country has known as Commander-in-Chief for many, many years.  The challenges before him are unprecedented, yet his courage is commensurate to those tests.  He is fighting for the civil liberties of all Americans in ways that are not reaching the news -- not yet -- and he is doing so with a fortitude and a strength of character that comprise a fierce commitment to our future and that of our children.  People need to know this.  Because, as of yet, vast segments of the American public remain unaware of how profoundly fortunate we all are to have President Biden fighting for our democracy in myriad ways that are as yet unsung and unspoken.

It is difficult to stand up to entrenched interests of power within the national security agencies in defending democracy.  It is difficult for a private citizen to do it.  It is difficult for a President to do it.  I want Americans to recognize the courage and mettle required.  Because they are rare.

In 1961, Eisenhower warned us that "the potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."  He demonstrated great prescience in this admonition.

And so, I feel tremendous admiration for President Biden, because I believe I understand something about his profound dedication to our civil liberties and human rights that others may not yet grasp.

This is my chance to say thank you, and I'm taking it.

Thank you, President Biden.  Thank you for your courage, your character, your integrity, your leadership, your commitment to the defense of the Constitution and the civil liberties of American citizens, even when the public knows little of the true nature of the struggle at hand.

If I live long enough to receive the fulfillment of my FOIA request, I am going to make sure the public understands how fortunate we are to have this brave and faithful President in this imperiled time -- or any time.

Beyond this, I must extend my profound gratitude to the good people within the Office of the Inspector General of the U.S. DOJ.  These individuals are heroes and patriots and unyielding defenders of our democracy, and the public doesn't yet know their names.  I believe these virtuous women and men would prefer it that way.  But I need to express that I have witnessed their courage, and I have found in them blessed refuge at the critical hour.  There are others within the DOJ whose courage has been sustaining to me as well.  I would not be here writing these words if it were not for the help of all of these good people.

What do I need you all to know at this moment?

I need you to know the following:

I need you to know that others have expressed to me that the FBI has recently falsified informant statements without their knowledge or consent in order to justify aggression intended to silence me on this matter.

I need you to know that I have never broken a law.

I need you to know that I do not represent a "national security threat" of any kind whatsoever.  I need you to know that I have threatened no one.  No public official.  No acquaintance.  No dog catcher.  No one.  Any assertion to the contrary is disinformation intended to justify violence on the part of law enforcement out of their desire to conceal the fraud and corruption present in the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative.

I am a peaceable person.  I enthusiastically support my elected officials.  I wholeheartedly support the Constitution and the rule of law in all circumstances.

If any harm should befall me, I would ask the following of you all:

Please enlist the help of everyone you know in obtaining copies of San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Case Report #19-11840, which is an investigation I myself opened on my stalker, and which, I have been told, was later extensively falsified through payoffs tendered to the reporting Sheriff's Deputy as well as those contributing to the report. 

This report is widely available through federal information-sharing programs HSIN, N-DEx and LEEP.  Most local law enforcement agencies nationwide have access to it.  It has simply been withheld from me, in defiance of both the California Public Records Act and the Freedom of Information Act -- ever since my husband and I first sought a copy in December of 2020.

I have been told there is at least one AI-generated film that is part of this report, co-opting my likeness to depict a crime or crimes that never occurred.

And, people, there are a couple of things I need to observe about this fact.

1. False reporting internal to a national security agency utilized as a justification for illegal aggression in violation of civil and human rights of the public has long been practiced in Russia.

2. AI-generated film as false evidence of crimes that never occurred is a Russian "innovation."

3.  According to Human Rights Watch, Russian-affiliated security agencies is in Ukraine began falsely accusing women of espionage four or five months ago in order to subject them to unlawful arrest, detention, and torture.  There is evidence that United States security agencies have been advancing false espionage investigations simultaneously, in correspondence to a Russian agenda.

4.  My stalker, as a leading member of the alt right and Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States, has been consistently protected from investigation by the FBI.

5.  There are powerful ties between far right groups within the U.S. and Russian interests, which have long sought to polarize political discourser in this country by turning Americans against Americans.

Putin's totalitarian ambitions extend far, far, beyond the borders of Ukraine and into the far right political movements within the United States and Europe as well.

And so.

San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Case Report #19-11840 and its intended "replacement report," #20-02355, are part of the materials responsive to my FOIA request #1496758-000, currently being unlawfully withheld by FBI Director Christopher Wray, in defiance of both the Office of the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Justice and President Biden.

These reports comprise proof of falsified law enforcement reporting for political objectives -- proof without which, it is not clear to me that our democracy can survive in any incarnation the framers of the Consistution would recognize.

Do you know an honest police officer somewhere?  Ask him or her to obtain copy of this material on my behalf.

If I am still hale and hearty, mail it to me, please, at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028.  Call me at (650 851-1081 to confirm that it's on the way.

If harm has befalenl me such that I can no longer marshal this material in defense of our democracy, this task will fall to you.

No matter what, be courageous, be committed to the Truth, be undeterred by threats, unswayed by disinformation, unmoved by preferred payoffs.  Be strong like the heroes I know you are.

Your action in illuminating the truth of this matter is a gift -- protective, beneficent, and necessary.

I love you people, now and always.












No comments:

Post a Comment