My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, June 23, 2022

FBI Director Christopher Wray, Uphold the Freedom of Information Act and Cease Your Contractors' Threats to My Family


My stalker is, according to those who know him well, a human trafficker, the head of an alt right militia, and a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States.  


So, I take it seriously when he sends me threats stating that corrupt law enforcement officers intend to stage an unjustified raid on my home this evening, with a purportedly violent objective.

 

What is the specific nature of the corruption of a segment of the FBI?  It is manifesting in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  Utilizing false claims of “espionage,” “terrorism,” and/or predation toward the vulnerable, these agents and their contractors are unconstitutionally surveilling, harassing and harming several million American citizens at “targets of interest.” Democrats, journalists, women and minorities are over-represented as “targets” the FBI has listed for said harms.

 

It’s fair to say that these wayward FBI agents do not want to be caught.

 

And more particularly, FBI Director Christopher Wray does not want to be caught.

 

So, to stand as a whistleblower of corruption within the FBI’s Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and its affiliated “target of interest” program is a serious matter, indeed.

 

Christopher Wray owes me the fulfillment of my Freedom of Information Act Requeest #1496758-000, now one year and one month overdue.

 

Would he engage his agents and contractors in a plan of harm against me in order to avoid the requirement that he fulfill my request in its entirety, without redaction?

 

Friends, unfortunately, it seems that many people would break the law if they felt they could act with impunity.

 

That’s why the Freedom of Information Act is so necessary to our democracy.  It serves as a check on unbridled powers of federal law enforcement, yet only when it is upheld and respected.

 

Mr. Wray, fulfill my FOIA Request #1496758-000.

 

Do not cause my family any additional harassment or harm, sir.

 

You have an obligation to the law-abiding American public, of which I and my family are a faithful part, to answer FOIA requests in an honest, timely and complete manner.

 

Please uphold that obligation.  Uphold it now.

 

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment