My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, June 11, 2022

Twenty Questions for FBI Director Christopher Wray

 1.  Why is the FBI engaged in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives through corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative?

2.  Why are law-abiding American citizens being falsely accused by the FBI of crimes that never occurred relating to "espionage" and "terrorism" in order to justify the FBI's unconstitutional surveillance and harassment of "non-investigative subjects'?

3.  Why are Democrats and journalists over-represented among those the FBI unconstitutionally lists as "targets of interest"?

4.  Why are women and minorities over-represented among those the FBI unconstitutionally lists as "targets of interest"?

5.  What is the FBI's "disposition matrix" and how does this relate to the FBI's unlawful "target of interest" program?

6.  Why did the FBI fail to investigate crimes committed by a leading member of the far right after my husband and I reported them to an Oakland FBI agent in February of 2020?

7.  Why did FBI agent Txx Lxxxx violate the Hatch Act by presenting at a political fundraiser for a far-right Republican candidate for California State Assembly in January of 2020?

8.  Why did FBI agent Txx Lxxxx subsequently falsify his report of a conversation I had with him that night?

9. Does the FBI punitively target whistleblowers of FBI corruption of major federal programs such as the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative?

10.  Why has the FBI bribed and threatened my friends and family members in an effort to have them engage in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives?

11.  Why does the FBI routinely engage in slander, defamation, harassment and harm of law-abiding "targets of interest," despite the agency's clear violations of the Constitution in undertaking these actions?

12.  Why has the FBI failed to fulfill my Freedom of Information Act Request #1496758-000, despite one year and one month having elapsed since my May 16, 2021 letter to your FOIA Office?

13.  Why has my life and the lives of my family members been threatened the entire time since that request?

14.  Why have affiliates of the FBI attempted to bribe me into accepting a redacting fulfillment of FOIA Request #1496758-000?

15.  Why have my family and I been threatened with arson, forced job loss, staged car accident, letter bomb/package bomb, car bomb, kidnapping, slander and defamation, staged violent mugging, staged violent burglary, forced property divestment, flooding of our Cape Cod property, spurious lawsuits, sniper assault, the killing of our pets, intentional transmission of a serious illness, DEW assault, HAARP deployment, and execution-style killing by someone disguised as a "delivery man" -- all of these threats being accompanied by a demand that I accept redacted materials pursuant to my FOIA Request #1496758-000?

16.  Is it true that the FBI has in its possession an AI-generated film co-opting my likeness in order to depict a crime or crimes that never occurred?

17.  Is it true that this film corresponds to far right conspiracy theory, which segments of the FBI have been complicit in advancing as "credible" to the 41 million Americans who give credence to its assertions targeting Democrats and journalists of wrongdoing?

18.  Is the white windowless van parked at 160 Vista Verde Way transporting the DEW my stalker has threatened to use in harming my family and myself?

19.  Why has the FBI never had a Democrat as its Director?

20.  Why are you as FBI Director currently defying the direction of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, in addition to the instruction of the White House, to provide me with all materials pursuant to my Freedom of Information Act Request #1496758-000 in their entirety, without redaction, and on an immediate basis?




No comments:

Post a Comment