My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Threats to the MacWilliams Family Extended By FBI Affiliates, November 23, 2022 at 3:44 PM

OIG Hotline investigators, for security reasons, the following post has been redacted.  The complete information will be sent to your Office by other means, with confirmation appearing here.

In addition, the unabridged information has been sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 3:29 PM today, with copies to lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.  The subject heading reads:  Blog Post: Threats to the MacWilliams Family by FBI Affiliates, redactions removed, November 23, 2022, (https://lanevonherzen.blogspot.com). You have my full permission to access these accounts at any time.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams 

**********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, this is a difficult post to write.  I have revealed to you that, in the past, my stalker has often "confessed" his actions to me through various online and phone media.

(Redacted Content)

But after my stalker's apparent recruiting of a Dartmouth rower to drug drinks at my son's Stanford Sigma Chi fraternity, resulting in the hospital transport of five students, I do attempt to pay attention to specifics.  My stalker was aware that I myself rowed crew for a short time at Dartmouth, and it appeared that the overlap in sport and alma mater was intended to draw my suspicion of his involvement.  The stakes are so high in situations such as these.  And it seems probable that my stalker harbors violent resentment toward those he perceives to be young and privileged.  He may be exhibiting a pattern of victimizing xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx in some instances.  Perhaps his control over far right members of the FBI in these circumstances is intended to frighten me into silence and submission.

I need to reveal that my stalker has appeared to threaten to murder my family of four many, many times through knife assault.  Often, these threats seem to peak surrounding the holidays, when my family is staying together in our residence.

I am concerned over the fact that my son Duncan MacWilliams' FBI handler instructed him several weeks ago specifically to ask my husband to spend the night and/or the weekend at our home following Thanksgiving.

After I told my husband that I viewed such an "overnight" as an unacceptable vulnerability at this time, given that the four of us would be asleep in a single residence, Duncan's handler retracted his instructions.

Combined with these unexplained and conflicting directives from my son's FBI handler, my stalker appeared to convey repeatedly that a letter I had received could result in my death.  I reviewed my mail carefully following these assertions.  As a result of doing do, I located one ostensible risk.

A letter from Ms. Lizbeth Ecke of the American Florist Exchange, dated November 10, 2022, and distributed to all AFE shareholders, included a paragraph stating that my personal information could be disseminated on request to other shareholders or potential purchasers of AFE stock or scrip.  The exact line reads as follows:  

"...for a list of the full legal names and email addresses (when known) of holders of scrip or shareholders, please email me (see my email address below) with AFE's attorney (see his name and email address below) cc'd."

My physical address can be located through a online search using my full legal name.  If a violent event were to occur at my home, in a neighborhood with virtually no break-ins or violence, corrupt law enforcement officers could argue that a security breach had occurred through dissemination of my personal information connected to a stock holding.

My sense is that it's not legal for AFE to disseminate personal information of shareholders without explicit permission to do so.

Financial institutions are held to a high standard in this regard, and I believe there are strict rules prohibiting the dissemination of shareholders' names and contact information to third parties.  Shareholders desire that their privacy and security be protected by these organizations, and quite understandably so.

That said, it is my belief that Ms. Ecke has been contacted by the FBI.  Her communications with me have been evasive and unprofessional in the past, and I highly doubt this is characteristic of her dialogue with shareholders, given her chairmanship of the AFE Board.  I sense interference with AFE responses to my queries, and I suspect that the openness and transparency that are so critical for financial institutions have been compromised in the case of AFE.

Yesterday, I sent a communication to Mr. Jim Mellano and Mr. Pouya Ziapour of AFE, which reads as follows:

Sent from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: jmellano@mellano.com, pouya@zia-law.com Date: November 22, 2022 at 9:04 AM

Dear Jim and Pouya,

Due to privacy and security concerns, I am unable to grant permission for AFE to provide my name, email address, phone number, physical address, or any other information concerning me to shareholders, holders of scrip relating to American Florists' Exchange/AFE, or any other AFE contacts.

If any such dissemination of my private information has occurred, I formally request that you notify me via email and U.S. postal service of all recipients.  I further request that this notification occur by Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 12:00 PM.

I will respond to AFE's email to confirm receipt.  In the absence of that confirmation, please re-send that email communication by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, November 23, 2022.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

Mr. Mellon provided me with an equivocal response at 1:22 p.m. today, only after I began typing this post, stating that he is still searching for the information I have requested.  I find this unusual, as I highly doubt there have been legitimate requests for my contact information from random AFE shareholders.  If the FBI has engineered a security breach concerning my personal information through an AFE shareholder, that is another matter altogether -- and Mr. Mellon may have a hard time answering me.

What are my thoughts about this?  AFE should be contacted in person and questioned very specifically about the directives it has received from the FBI. (Please see contact information below.)

Any alleged "security breach" of my personal information should be regarded seriously, as, again, I believe this would violate regulations governing the actions of AFE personnel and could be used by the FBI to "explain" a violent home invasion.

In addition, I believe my son's FBI handler should be questioned as to who instructed him to tell my son to request to spend Thanksgiving weekend with us in Portola Valley.  Following that, who instructed him to reverse that guidance?

It goes without saying that my family cannot and will not function normally until FBI surveillance, harassment and harms are definitively discontinued.  FBI personnel are making a mockery of "national security" concerns by accusing the best American citizens you could ever hope to meet of terrible crimes, none of which those honorable people have committed.  The agency needs to be sharply rebuked and offending agents need to be openly prosecuted, in my opinion.  This isn't a misunderstanding.  This is an assault on our democracy.  It must be handled with that awareness, as difficult as these abuses are for peaceable people such as ourselves to countenance.

(Redacted Content.)

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

Contact information:

AFE President, Lizbeth Ecke: (760) 310-8835, lizecke@caritas.com




No comments:

Post a Comment