My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Extensive Water Damage at Lane MacWilliams' Family Home

OIG Hotline investigators, I received hundreds of threats over the spring, summer, and early autumn about flooding/water damage at 40 Gansett as intentionally perpetrated by our plumber Tim Duffany at the instruction of his FBI handler.

I communicated repeatedly with both Jay Gans and Tim Duffany about these threats at the time.  Never did either one of them convey to me that there was water damage transpiring at my family home.

Clearly, Jay Gans' sending me the photograph, below, with our plumber in the frame ignoring the extensive damage to the ceiling while he attends to an unrelated matter, represents an attempt to inform me about the damage without explicitly calling it to my attention, as he should have done as our house manager.

This damage is certainly not new, but rather looks to represent at least six months' worth of continuous leaking.  My stalker appeared to convey to me that Tim Duffany perpetrated sabotage of some aspect of our home's plumbing in the spring during a visit to our home.

I am now at risk of losing my home insurance, and I have just applied for a new policy with MPIUA.

This is a serious matter, and I may lose my family home as the direct result of predatory actions taken by the FBI to damage my home.

My stalker suggests that the repairs involved will give FBI personnel the opportunity to install ELF and/or EMF emitting devices that could render the home unsafe.  He has conveyed that this is a common technique utilized by the FBI -- to cause leaks in order to gain access to the sealed infrastructure of a residence.

I am deeply concerned about this issue, and I would request your involvement.

Perhaps Jay Gans will be willing to disclose the facts to you at this juncture, given these events.

I will include contact information for Jay Gans, Tim Duffany and Viktor Goldmakher at the end of this post.

Thank you in advance for any support you are able to extend regarding this issue.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

Contact information:

Jay Gans:  jaygans@juno.com   Phone:  (508) 563-6419;  (508) 564-1403

Tim Duffany:  timduffany58@gmail.com

Viktor Goldmakher:  vgoldmakher@gmail.com

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to:  jaygans@juno.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: November 15, 2022 at 7:28 PM

Re:  Water damage at 40 Gansett Rd.

Jay, the issue of the water damage in this photo is extremely serious.  Your actions and those of Tim Duffany and Viktor Goldmakher in failing to inform me of this leaking/flooding could cause me to lose my home insurance.  If this occurs and the FBI preys upon me further, I could lose my family home.

There are extensive liability concerns in this matter.

I spoke to you repeatedly about the threats I was receiving of water damage and flooding, as well as the threats I received that Tim Duffany had intentionally sabotaged some aspect of thee plumbing of my home, and you never once uttered a word of concern about this extensive damage.

Jay, I know you well enough to know that, if this matter had been up to you, you would have informed me right away about the damage that was transpiring at 40 Gansett Rd.

The fact that you did not tells me that you were being controlled by your FBI handler.

I know you're fundamentally an ethical person, Jay.

But this situation is frightening.  It corresponds exactly to the threats of my stalker to attempt to cancel my home insurance and divest me of my family home.

Jay, I need to bring this situation to the attention of OIG Hotline investigators within the DOJ at this time.

And I need communciation from you right away please concerning the details of your FBI handler's -- as well as Tim's -- instructions to perpetrate this damage.

This is very serious.

I need your full disclosure to investigators and to me, so that I can attempt to navigate this challenge in accordance with my responsibilities as fiduciary of this property.

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment