My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, November 21, 2022

What Does It Look Like When a House Manager Is Silenced By His FBI Handler?

OIG Hotline investigators, I would like to share with you the following email exchange with Mr. Jay Gans, the house manager of my family home at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA.

Mr. Gans, in his alterations and omissions of the form I have asked him to sign, is communicating, I believe, that the FBI has already placed surveillance devices, EMF/ELF devices, and/or other devices intended to cause harm within my family home and with Mr. Gans' knowledge.

I have placed in bold type/underlined type the sections of my original form which Mr. Gans has deleted in his response.

I include screenshots of this email exchange at the conclusion of this email thread.

I believe that Mr. Gans should be questioned in a formal setting with regard to his knowledge of FBI engagement and directives with him pertaining to my family home.

Again, it appears that the FBI is accustomed to creating damage at the properties of "targets of interest," with the specific intent of installing surveillance devices and DEWs through contractors it has co-opted as paid "witness informants."

I can attest that a mysterious roof leak at our home in Portola Valley, CA, turned out to have been caused by nothing other than clay roof tiles that had been, for reasons unexplained, moved out of place.  The incident opened up the opportunity for contractor, Ruperto Solis, to place a device of some kind, with DEW capability that appears to have been utilized, within our attic.

So, it seems that this pattern of intentional sabotage of a home by FBI contractors, followed by placement of surveillance devices and DEWs during repairs, is well-practiced.  The problem is that, when these predations are deployed against the law-abiding American public, as has been the case with my family and myself, the FBI has knowingly violated the Constitution and the rule of law for anti-democratic objectives.

Because these methods are likely being utilized by the FBI to prey upon countless law-abiding "targets of interest," I believe OIG Hotline investigators should ascertain the whole truth of events that have transpired at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA with the knowledge and engagement of Jay Gans and Tim Duffany.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

Email sent from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: jaygans@juno.com. Date: Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 6:35 PM

Re:  Form for Jay Gans and Tim Duffany to Sign Prior to Coordinating Any Repairs for Water Damage at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA

I hereby certify that that no ELF/EMF devices of any kind, surveillance devices of any kind, or devices intended for harm or sabotage have been or will be placed within walls, ceilings, floors, attic, garage, light fixtures, TVs, electrical wiring, furnishings, appliances, bathroom fixtures, plumbing or landscaping at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA. during my work at this property. I understand that I bear whole and separate liability to the owners of this property and any and all tenants if said devices are determined to have been placed at this residence and/or property in connection to my materials, labor or access created by my materials or labor in the course of the period of my work at this location. 

I hereby certify that I understand that all work conducted at 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA must be conducted by professionals who are fully licensed, bonded and insured, and approved by Lane MacWilliams in advance.  If I conduct work without being licensed, bonded and insured, or if I arrange work to be conducted by others who are not licensed, bonded and insured, I understand that I incur extensive personal liability.

I hereby certify, under penalty and pain of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct. 


______________________
Printed Name, Signature, Date, License #

______________________
Witness Printed Name, Signature, Date

*******************************************************

Email sent from: jaygans@juno.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: Monday, November 21, 2022 at 4:04 AM

 hereby certify that that no ELF/EMF devices of any kind, surveillance devices of any kind, or devices intended for harm or sabotage will be placed within walls, ceilings, floors, attic, garage, light fixtures, TVs, electrical wiring, furnishings, appliances, bathroom fixtures, plumbing or landscaping at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA. during my contract work at this property. I understand that I will bear whole and separate liability to the owners of this property and any and all tenants if said devices are determined to have been placed at this residence and/or property in connection to my materials, labor or access created by my materials or labor in the course of the period of my work at this location. 

I hereby certify, under penalty and pain of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct. 


__Jay Gans,Jay Gans, 11/21/2021____________________
Printed Name, Signature, Date, License #

_ Terry Gans, Terry Gans 11/21/2021_____________________

Witness Printed Name, Signature, Date


*********************************************

Email sent from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: jaygans@juno.com. Cc: timduffany58@gmail.com. Date: Monday, November 21, 2022 at 10:57 AM

Jay, the document you have returned to me is not satisfactory.  I have emailed to you another copy of the form you should print out and sign at 10:47 AM this morning, and I will send you a duplicate email shortly to ensure your receipt.  In addition, I include another copy of the form below.  

This document needs to be printed by you, and must include your printed name, handwritten signature and date, and your witness' printed name, handwritten signature and date.  After that, you need to scan the completed form and email it back to me.

Tim Duffany also needs to provide me with his completed form, so I am copying him here.

I ask that you follow through on this request right away, please, and prior to any work whatsoever being assessed, estimated or submitted to me for my approval -- all of which need to occur prior to any work being undertaken at 40 Gansett.

Thank you very much,
Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************

I hereby certify that that no ELF/EMF devices of any kind, surveillance devices of any kind, or devices intended for harm or sabotage have been or will be placed within walls, ceilings, floors, attic, garage, light fixtures, TVs, electrical wiring, furnishings, appliances, bathroom fixtures, plumbing or landscaping at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA. during my work at this property. I understand that I bear whole and separate liability to the owners of this property and any and all tenants if said devices are determined to have been placed at this residence and/or property in connection to my materials, labor or access created by my materials or labor in the course of the period of my work at this location. 

I hereby certify that I understand that all work conducted at 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA must be conducted by professionals who are fully licensed, bonded and insured, and approved by Lane MacWilliams in advance.  If I conduct work without being licensed, bonded and insured, or if I arrange work to be conducted by others who are not licensed, bonded and insured, I understand that I incur extensive personal liability.

I hereby certify, under penalty and pain of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct. 


______________________
Printed Name, Signature, Date, License #

______________________
Witness Printed Name, Signature, Date

************************************************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment