My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, March 26, 2024

2:02 PM March 26, 2024 New Email for the OIG Hotline

 The following text is transcribed from an email sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline with the following subject heading and date/time stamp:  ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: False FBI Claims of Communism, Alongside Unverified Allegations of H5N1 Exposure, sent at 1:53 PM on March 26, 2024 within my gmail accounts.

**********************

OIG Hotline, FBI affiliates appear to be suggesting that the FBI perpetrated an exposure to my family of H5N1 yesterday through airborne dissemination of some origin relating to our ventilation system.

I am now being advised to take my temperature regularly and ingest high amounts of liposomal Vitamin C.

This communication is intended to document those allegations and apparent recommendations.

There are many other reasons why my husband and I would benefit from high-level medical care at this time, all of them the result of the FBI's crimes against my family.

If support is available for us to receive that care, please do let us know as soon as humanly possible.

I do note that, through my Amazon feed, the FBI appears to be suggesting that it has identified my husband and/or myself as being Communists, a patent falsehood.

I have always had a horror of Communism, matched only by my horror of Fascism of the kind the FBI is currently manifesting against politically moderate Democratic U.S. citizens like my husband and myself.

Does the FBI really get to label moderate Democrats as "Communists" in seeking an excuse to take their lives?

This is shameful, and the defamers involved in these falsehoods should be publicly exposed, demoted or fired, and their agencies fined.

How can this defamation be halted?  How can the FBI be muzzled sufficiently to prevent it from continuing to tell known lies about those who expose its crimes?

I enthusiastically support free speech, but defaming honorable and moderate Democrats as radicals does not represent freedom for anyone.

Thank you for your advocacy in this matter, as in so many others,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment