My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, March 15, 2024

4:31 PM - 6:11 PM Documentation of LM Location During PG&E Power Outage

OIG Hotline, it seems that a third party altered visible location data on the final photo of my car, which now simply reads "Today, 6:11 PM," but location data is retrievable from the photo file within my email.  In addition, the odometer should serve to establish that the car remained in place.

Out of an abundance of caution, I have recorded video and audio all day in order to prevent additional falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI and its affiliates.

Thank you for allowing me to extend this documentation as a preventive.

This is to certify once again that all of my conduct offline and online today, as every other day, has been and continues to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams
























No comments:

Post a Comment