My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, March 22, 2024

My Husband's Haircut Appointment with Klara Turner on March 23, 2024

This is to document that my husband has an 10:00 AM appointment for a haircut on the morning of March 23, 2024, with paid FBI informant Klara Turner.  Because Ms. Turner has been coerced into providing falsified witness statements in the past regarding my family, it seems prudent to document this schedule here.

Out of an abundance of caution, the full extent of dialogue between my husband and Klara Turner will be documented.  This information can be made available to OIG Hotline investigators upon request.

Previous threats of falsified witness statements from Ms. Turner and additional harms perpetrated at the directive of FBI personnel are presumed to remain a concern.

Thank you for allowing me to document this this risk potential.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment