My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, March 13, 2024

UPDATE: No Interviews, No Interview Dialogue

UPDATE: OIG Hotline, my Eduhubspot video access was restored within minutes of posting the following content.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please be aware that I have accepted no interviews at this time, nor have I entered into discussions regarding any interviews.  LinkedIn continues to send me notifications of Project Management and Advocate jobs, including one from TikTok this morning, astonishingly enough, and I continue to ignore them entirely.

Having said that, Varun Anand, owner of Eduhubspot, appears to have been directed to send me an email referencing a Project Management "interview."

Regarding a separate matter, though likely not unrelated, I appear to be blocked from accessing Eduhubspot's PMP videos through my account at this time.

Please see below.  This communication was also forwarded to your Office's attention within my gmail accounts at 12:24 PM today, March 13, 2024.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment