My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, September 10, 2022

Current Threats to the MacWilliams Family

OIG Hotline, I ask for your forbearance in documenting recent threats to my family members and myself. It is impossible for me to assess the seriousness of the threats I receive on my cell phone, which appears to have sustained a Pegasus hack.  At times, particular sets of threats are emphasized and repeated frequently.  After years of this harassment and tens of thousands of death threats, the risk may be that one becomes too inured to the real dangers that are present.

If one refuses to live in fear, one begins to dismiss a great deal of predatory content out of the sheer determination to live life one's own way, with sovereignty, dignity, and courage.

Having said that, I feel responsible for documenting threats pertaining to my family members in the hope I might be mitigating the risks of harm they may have incurred by virtue of the mere fact that I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

Also, I am cognizant of the fact that it is likely that I am representing the interests of many, many law-abiding Americans who have been wrongfully designated "targets of interest" for the political purposes of the far right.

Then, too, I have been enormously fortunate to find the support of the OIG Hotline, the Honorable Avril Haines, Director of ODNI, and our courageous President Biden.

I am determined not to let any of these good people down.

And so, I reluctantly convey below recent threats to my family members and myself, in the hope that doing so may contribute to our safety -- and, correspondingly, to the hopes of defending others' safety as the problem of falsified law enforcement reporting within the FBI begins to be assessed.

Current threats extended toward me and toward my family members by FBI affiliates include kidnapping, as well as sniper assault, with the latter being described as a targeting through the windows of my home, the windows of my car or while in my garden, my driveway,  or in public.  Unfortunately, the sniper threats have extended to my husband and sons as well.  Beyond this, there are many mentions of DEW deployment toward my family members and myself, including HAARP deployment, with repeated description of the objectives of causing cancer and dementia.  In addition, there are repeated references to car bombs, package bombs, letter bombs, and bombs allegedly placed on our property.  There are threats of flooding and arson at my family's homes, and threats of the loss of my boat and mooring.  There are threats of harms perpetrated through medical care, including intentional exposure to infectious disease, and threats of denial of medical care.  There are threats of defamation through dissemination by the FBI and affiliates of fake films depicting intimacy that never occurred or real films aggregated without our knowledge or consent depicting marital intimacy.  There are threats that our pets will be killed. There are threats of staged car accidents.  There are threats of forced property divestment, canceled home insurance, fraudulent lawsuits, and extreme tax audits.  There are threats of forced job loss regarding my husband and younger son.  In addition, there are threats of unwarranted law enforcement raid on our home, with attendant risk of violence perpetrated by law enforcement personnel, and there are threats of unjustified arrest.

Of concern, many of these threats extend to my younger son's girlfriend, in addition to the four members of our own immediate family.

Again, I ask for your forbearance in listing this litany of threatened harms here.  It is not my intention to live in fear, but rather to recognize that, given the FBI's engagement in wide-scale falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens, there is likely to be a risk to whistleblowers that, while indeterminate in degree, is real.

Thank you for your understanding of the pressures inherent in this challenging circumstance.

Your presence has, without question, protected my family and myself at critical moments in this struggle for the truth.

I, together with my family, remain immensely appreciative of your efforts.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

At the end of my posts regarding the unlawful actions of far-right personnel within the FBI, I will be adding the following statement.  The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  The safety of FBI agents should be protected, just as the safety of the American citizenry should be protected.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of ALL AMERICANS that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise.  All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment