My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 20, 2022

UPDATE: DNA Analysis of Material Obtained from the Palo Alto Medical Foundation

September 20, 2022

OIG Hotline investigators, my stalker has indicated that your Office may have control over a biological sample of some kind obtained from the Palo Alto Medical Foundation and pertaining to this case.

He has expressed fear that this material can be linked to him through DNA analysis.

I obviously cannot verify the veracity of these claims.

Nonetheless, on the chance this information could be important, I wanted to convey it to you.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

UPDATE:  This communication was faxed to the OIG Hotline (202) 616-9881 at 11:16 a.m. Pacific Time from UPS Store #5639 in Portola Valley, CA, with confirmation of successful transmission included below.



It was faxed to the OIG Hotline a second time by my husband at 7:48 p.m. on September 20, 2022.  The confirmation of successful transmission of this information is listed below:


In addition, I left a content voice message containing this information for Mr. Matthew Hurd of the Office of Information Policy at 4:22 p.m. Pacific time on September 20, 2022, with a formal request that he forward this information to the Investigations Division of the OIG Hotline.  Given that this investigation involves an alleged capital crime, all those who are in receipt of information pertaining to this inquiry are required by law to ensure that it is forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.



Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment