My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 8, 2022

Documentation of Email Tampering Re: Privacy Rights

OIG Hotline, it is of concern to me that a significant number of my gmail communications pertaining to FBI malfeasance appear to have been deleted from my primary and secondary accounts by a third party or parties.

In particular, it appears that my communications retaining my privacy rights with medical provider PlushCare have been tampered with.

As a result, I wrote the following email to PlushCare (and parent company Accolade) administrators this morning:

Sent from: lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.  To: info@plushcare.com. Date: September 8, 2022 at 3:57 a.m.

Re:  Clarification for PlushCare and Accolade Administrators Regarding Privacy and Liability

Dear PlushCare and Accolade Administrators:

Some of my emails to you regarding PlushCare's Privacy and Liability Policies are now missing from my gmail, apparently having been removed by a third party.

I previously printed all communications with you, and I have retained those copies.

To reiterate, you need to be aware that I never agreed to PlushCare's and/or Accolade's revised Privacy and Liability Policies.

You need to be aware that neither PlushCare nor Accolade ever replied to my fundamental questions about these companies' communications with the FBI/Infragard included in an email to PlushCare/Accolade administrators on August 10, 2022.

As previously stated, I retain full privacy rights in every aspect of my relationship to PlushCare, Accolade, and their affiliates.

And PlushCare, Accolade, and their affiliates maintain full liability in the event my fully retained privacy rights have been violated by these entities in the past or are violated at any time in the future.

I hope I make myself clear.  If you have any questions, you may ask for clarification right away at this email address, lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, with copies sent via registered mail to Lane MacWilliams, 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028.

Sincerely yours,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************







No comments:

Post a Comment