My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 4, 2022

Does the FBI Attempt to Cancel the Property Insurance of "Targets of Interest"?

September 4, 2022

OIG Hotline, yesterday, I received a letter from the insurance company of my family home on Cape Cod, citing an inspection of my property of which I was not notified in advance, in violation of Massachusetts state regulations.  I include this communication below, as well as my response to my insurance broker.

Of concern, my insurance broker, Lawrence-Carlin, which assisted with this policy, did not inform me of the inspection either, which state regulations required of them.  Further, when I spoke to Lawrence-Carlin staff member Lynn several weeks ago, she made no mention of this issue whatsoever.

Given the violations of state insurance law involved in this circumstance, I suspect that the FBI has been in communication with both my insurer, Massachusetts Property Insurance Underwriting Association (MPIUA), and with my broker, Lawrence-Carlin.

Is it the case that the FBI is attempting to cancel the insurance on this family home immediately prior to causing the arson or flooding that have been repeatedly threatened to me if I do not agree to accept a redacted FOIA response to my request, as FBI affiliates have repeatedly demanded?

I believe there are fundamental violations of state laws pertaining to the conduct of insurance companies in this instance, as I believe there were when my policy was inappropriately cancelled and rewritten for a higher price two years ago.

Are MPIUA personnel signatory to Infragard?  Are any Lawrence-Carlin staff also receiving compensation from Infragard?

These are important questions with regard the FBI's attempt to exert totalitarian control over the lives of "targets of interest," (primarily contributing Democrats and journalists at this time), in violation of the Constitution and myriad state and federal laws.

How does it serve the "national security interest" for the FBI to attempt to cancel the home insurance of law-abiding members of the American public, and then to damage the property in egregious measure?  Is this a central part of the FBI's goal to impoverish "targets of interest"?

I believe these questions need to be asked on a rather urgent basis, given the FBI's apparent desire to retaliate against me as a whistleblower of agency corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

Sent to:  nancy@lawrencecarlin.com. From: lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com. Re: MPIUA July 14, 2022 Letter Pertaining to 40 Gansett

Hello all at Lawrence Carlin:

I have a rather pressing set of concerns.  Yesterday, September 3, 2022, I received a letter from MPIUA notifying me of a "substandard condition list" at my property at 40 Gansett Rd. relating to an inspection of the home that took place on May 31, 2022 without notification to me required by Massachusetts state law.  Presumably this letter, attached below, is within your possession, though it was not mentioned when I spoke to your office recently.

So, I do have questions, and they follow herewith:

1.  Why did MPIUA not follow state law in giving me advance notice of this inspection?  I received no mail regarding this matter, and I received no email regarding this matter.

2.  Why did Lawrence-Carlin not follow state guidelines in giving me advance notice of this inspection?  I received no mail or email from you regarding this matter, and when I spoke to one of your staff members several weeks ago, there was no mention whatsoever of this issue.

3. Given the violations of Massachusetts standards in this case, I need to ask whether MPIUA is signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI.  Because I currently stand as a whistleblower regarding FBI malfeasance pertaining to falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens, FBI/Infragard communications with MPIUA are germane.

4.  I further need to ask whether Lawrence-Carlin is signatory to Infragard.  Beyond this, has Lawrence-Carlin engaged in any communications whatsoever with FBI personnel or affiliates regarding my insurance policy now or in the past?  A couple of years ago, MPIUA cancelled my policy in a manner that did not comport with state law, after which my policy was re-instated at a significantly higher rate.  I would like to know about the details of FBI directives surrounding those events.

You may inform MPIUA, as well as Lawrence-Carlin management, that the issue of FBI malfeasance in this matter is currently being investigated by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

This communication will be forwarded to their Office, and they may contact both you and MPIUA for investigative follow-up.  Please keep records of any and all communications in which you have engaged with the FBI so that you can forward this material upon request.  FBI agents' directives that you destroy communications should be viewed as attempts to obstruct justice in this matter, and should not be heeded.

You may inform MPIUA that the date of my receipt of their communication was September 3, 2022.

I will need to assess how quickly the issue of overhanging trees can be addressed.  It is highly unlikely that exterior handrails can be installed within thirty days, though I'm sure this issue can be addressed prior to the home being occupied next summer.  I would like to know why this issue was not identified during prior inspections of the home.  Further, I would like to know whether the inspector was being paid by Infragard to "find problems" that could render the home uninsurable.

What was the inspector's name, please, and what is his or her contact information?  I will need to forward this information to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline.

Finally, as a matter of record, I am the sole Trustee of the Von Herzen Family 2010 Realty Trust.  My name should be listed as sole Trustee, and the spelling of the Von Herzen Family 2010 Realty Trust should be immediately corrected by MPIUA and in your own documentation as well.

Please follow up with me right away.

Thank you for your prompt assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams






MASSACHUSETTS PROPERTY INSURANCE UNDERWRITING ASSOCIATION
Two Center Plaza
Boston, MA. 02108-1904
(617) 723-3800

File Number:  1509219-5                                                             Date Issued:  07/14/2022

Named Insured and Mailing Address:
Lane MacWilliams and Brian VonHerzon
TSTE of the VonHerzon Family 210 RT
45 Vista Verde Way
Portola Valley, CA. 94028

Producer:
Lawrence-Carlin Ins Agcy
230 Jones Rd.
Falmouth, MA. 02540

(508) 540-7100

Location of Property:  40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA. 02543

Dear Sir or Madam:

The above property was inspected on or about 05/31/2022.

This Association has determined that the property fails to meet reasonable underwriting standards.  The specific substandard conditions which make your property uninsurable, their location on the property, and the corrective actions which, if taken, will make the property insurable, can be determined by referring to the list of substandard conditions below.

Trees must be pruned away from home as they are growing on or over home.

BRANCHES OVERHANG FRONT LEFT CORNER.

Outbuilding is in sub-standard condition.

BRANCHES OVERHANG SHED ROOF & MOSS ON BOTH SHEDS ROOF

Exterior Handrails are required and must be properly installed.

MISSING ON LANDSCAPING STEPS LEFT SIDE OF PROPERTY

We request that you correct the conditions indicated within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of this notice.  Should the noted conditions be corrected, please provide evidence of the corrected conditions, such as photographs.  These photographs may be submitted via emails to mpiuainspecitons@mpiua.com or uploaded by your producer through the producer web portal.  Submission of completed repairs may avoid the need for rein spection.  If you need additional time to complete the repairs, please contact the Customer Service Department at (617) 723-3800 about a possible extension within thirty (30) days of this notice.

If you fail to complete the repairs or you fail to obtain an extension to complete the repairs within thirty (30) days from the receipt of this notice or if we are unable to verify that the proerpty meets reasonable underwriting standards, the Association may decide not to renew your policy.

We hope this information will assist in avoiding a non-renewal of your coverage.  If you have any questions, please contact your producer of our Customer Service Department.

You may appeal this action to the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Property Insurance Underwriting Association, Two Center Plaza, Boston, MA. 02108-1904 within fifteen (15) days of the date of this notice.  The decision of the Board of Directors may be further appealed to the Commissioner of Insurance within ten (10) days of the Board's decision.

Very Truly Yours,

Underwriting Department

















No comments:

Post a Comment