My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Obstructed Communications with the OIG Hotline Investigations Division

 1.  You have experienced a dramatic escalation in death threats since your fax to the OIG Hotline's Investigations Division this morning.

Answer:  Most certainly.

2.  And you have also experienced obstructed communications in attempting to ensure the OIG Hotline has received the information you sent today.

Answer:  Unfortunately, yes.

3.  What do obstructed communications with the OIG Hotline look like?

Answer:  They look like this:


4.  Doesn't this message tell you that your submission to the OIG-DOJ through the online web portal is complete?

Answer:  At first glance, it appears to do so.  There's a nice enlarged announcement of Submission Complete, and then a follow-on advisory that says, Thank you for your submission.  The Department of Justice, Office of the Inspector General will review your complaint and determine an appropriate course of action.  Due to privacy interests, we do not provide complainants with updates on investigative matters.  If you identified yourself, you will receive an acknowledgement once a determination has been made.

5.  So, what's the difficulty?

Answer:  The difficulty is that, in faded type near the top of the page, there's a statement that reads as follows:  Unable to send email.  Contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

6.  In other words, your message was never delivered, despite the statement that your submission is complete.

Answer:  Exactly.

7.  Have you had this happen with the OIG-DOJ portal before?

Answer:  Yes.  It always takes a slightly different form.  But it's happened so consistently that I consider the portal not to be accessible to me from my home computer or cell phone at all.

8.  Because these devices are hacked?

Answer:  Because they are hacked, yes.

9.  And you believe these devices are hacked by FBI affiliates?

Answer:  That is my considered belief, most definitely.

10.  So you're attempting to stand as a whistleblower of malfeasance within the FBI, but FBI affiliates are actively obstructing your communications?

Answer:  Yes, and this is the one thing that can make me feel breathless for a few seconds.

11.  Why?

Answer:  Because when you're receiving hundreds of death threats that the FBI has coerced falsified witness statements from your husband's friends and colleagues -- and your own -- so that they can stage an unjustified law enforcement raid on your home with the objective of shooting you with impunity, the ability to communicate your concerns becomes important.

12.  Have you been receiving these specific threats today?

Answer:  Exactly these.  They have all been threats pertaining to coerced and knowingly false allegations concerning my husband and myself -- and utilizing this falsified law enforcement reporting as a means of perpetrating violence toward our family.

12.  The threats sound frightening.

Answer.  They are frightening.  Harassment and threats perpetrated against law-abiding citizens are classically characterized as stalking behaviors.  State and federal laws clearly prohibit these crimes.

13.  How else have your communications been obstructed over time?

Answer:  Diverted faxes.  Diverted phone calls.  Erased emails.  FedEx packages that arrive at their destination emptied of contents.  The list is endless.

14.  Why do you believe the threats have escalated today?

Answer:  I attempted to send a fax to OIG Hotline investigators this morning regarding evidence which could implicate my stalker quite decisively.

15.  DNA evidence that may be retrievable from a biological sample of material from the Palo Alto Medical Foundation?

Answer:  Yes, exactly.  My stalker has expressed fear that DNA analysis of this sample (I myself don't have any idea what the sample consists of) will prove his culpability with regard to an intended crime.

16.  You haven't verified any of his claims?

Answer:  No, and I would never attempt to do so.  That's not my role.  I really am merely attempting to pass along information to investigators on the chance that it may be important.

17.  Does the fact that your communications about this particular matter seem to have been obstructed make you feel that this information may be of import to investigators?

Answer:  Most certainly.  The obstruction, together with the steep escalation of death threats, represents a cause for heightened attention.

18.  Has your stalker ever before seemed to convey that he believes he might go to prison?

Answer:  He definitely has conveyed alarm at the prospect of my FOIA request being fulfilled, and my husband's FOIA request as well.  But this time, with regard to DNA analysis of this biological sample from PAMF which he has referenced -- this time his fears seem to be much more pressing.

19.  Why do you believe this might be the case?

Answer:  If his DNA is present in a sample of material that was intended to contaminate sterile equipment at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, that may represent culpability regarding an intent to cause serious harm.  

20.  Do you suspect he directed the falsifications with materials responsive to your FOIA request and your husband's as well?

Answer:  I do.  My stalker has alleged that he and his FBI cohort directed many, many people to file falsified witness statements for pay from Infragard.  Some of those people I have identified here on my blog, and some of them I have identified for OIG Hotline investigators.  It's a long list.  Yet there is still some non-zero chance that my stalker could be protected from prosecution in having coerced these lies.

21. Why?

Answer:  People seem to be genuinely afraid of him.  He appears to be a high-ranking member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States, and he controls far right segments of the FBI as well.  He claims that he controls a large portion of human trafficking within the U.S., so his proximity to large cash flows is likely substantive.  He appears to be able to threaten and bribe almost everyone into compliance.

22.  Why not you?

Answer:  Life lived in fear is a half-life.  I don't want to see our country overtaken by corrupt influences of Russian-affiliated organized crime.  That would mean that Vladimir Putin can attempt to turn Americans against one another by manipulating the political far right without ever setting foot outside of Russia.  I'm offended by the suggestion.  Far right segments within the FBI should not be helping this dictator, and they shouldn't be helping my stalker either.  President Biden has made clear that it is up to us as conscientious participants in our democracy to say no to totalitarian influences.  That means that we have to stand up for the civil liberties and human rights of other Americans as passionately as we would defend our own.

23.  You're a true believer in the United States of America.

Answer:  Yes I am.  And so is my husband.

24.  Do you think we can survive the far right's attempt to challenge our sovereignty, both as a nation and as individuals?

Answer:  There is no choice in the matter.  We need to muster our faith and our courage and our strength to do all we can.  Fortunately, we have in President Biden a fierce and determined defender of democracy.
I hope Americans will come to appreciate how fortunate we are in having this wise leader as our Commander-in-Chief at this historic time.

25.  Do you agree with President Biden that this is an inflection point for our democracy?

Answer:  Most heartily so, and not only for our democracy, but for democracies the world over.

26.  Given the death threats you have received all day, will you be able to sleep tonight?

Answer:  If I need to keep vigil, I have faith that I will keep vigil.

27.  Is there anything more you would like to express?

Answer:  A heartfelt thanks to the investigators of the OIG Hotline.  These people are giants in the defense of our democracy.  Heroes in a time when heroes are few.  I feel tremendous gratitude for these good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment