My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 29, 2022

Partial DNA Match for Biological Sample from the Palo Alto Medical Foundation

September 29, 2022

To the OIG Hotline Investigations Division:

It is likely that investigators can locate a partial DNA match for my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx by searching for the criminal record of his younger brother, who I am informed has been involved in drug offenses, likely in the state of New York.

While I do not have independent verification of this information, I believe it holds sufficient weight to pursue.

I hope this may assist your efforts.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*Postscript: For investigators' information, I do not believe there is any love lost between these brothers.  The younger brother apparently disclosed to xxxxxxx xxxx's hometown that he was HIV positive, thereby making him feel that he could not comfortably socialize in his hometown in the future.  There are apparently ongoing hard feelings about this unconsented disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment