My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 6, 2022

When the FBI Attempts to Cancel Home Insurance Prior to Arson or Flooding at a "Target's" Home

OIG Hotline, my stalker, who controls far-right segments of the FBI, has threatened to cancel my home insurance and burn my family residence to the ground while the fire department watches.

So, I find it of concern that both my insurance broker, Lawrence-Carlin, of Falmouth, MA, and my insurer, MPIUA, have violated state insurance regulations recently in using an unannounced inspection, and an undelivered insurer's request for modifications, to place my home insurance policy at inappropriate risk of cancellation.

It is a near-certainty that the FBI is directing these unlawful actions, in my opinion, and it is a near certainty that the FBI directed MPIUA to unlawfully cancel my home insurance policy two years ago in order to have Lawrence-Carlin rewrite the same policy later that day at a higher rate.

What does it mean when the FBI functions hand-in-hand with a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States to harass, impoverish, and harm law-abiding Democrats and journalists?

It means, as President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly pointed out, that our democracy is at risk.

But what is the source of that risk?  Is it true that there is substantive corruption of segments of the FBI by Russian-affiliated organized crime?  And is it also true that Vladimir Putin is exerting a damaging influence over portions of the national security apparatus of the United States?  When FBI personnel tell their informants that they should vote for Ron DeSantis in the next presidential election, is that because Putin has issued that directive?  Is it because Christopher Wray has issued it?

How many Democrats and journalists are being threatened with arson (and/or flood!), as I have been, if they do not comply with unlawful FBI demands? 

In my case, the FBI is repeatedly demanding that I accept a redacted FOIA response that will conceal the agency's active engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public.

Yet, President Biden and the ODNI Director stand on the side of full disclosure of the FBI's falsified reporting, as the Freedom of Information Act requires.

I stand with my President,  I stand with the Honorable Avril Haines,  and I stand with the OIG Hotline in asking that the law be upheld in this matter and that my Freedom of Information Act request be fulfilled without redaction or omission.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

September 6, 2022

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, U.S. DOJ:

This is to document a phone call I received this morning at approximately 6:30 a.m. from "Michael" at Lawrence-Carlin Insurance Agency in Falmouth, MA pertaining to recent communications from MPIUA, the insurance underwriter of my family home at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA.

Michael offered no explanation for MPIUA's failure to give me advance notification of the inspection that took place in May of 2022 at my home.  Further, he offered no explanation for Lawrence-Carlin's failure to notify me of the scheduled MPIUA inspection.  Both omissions stand in violation of Massachusetts state insurance regulations.

I suggested to Michael that MPIUA should schedule an inspection with an impartial MPIUA inspector to go back to the property and re-evaluate its condition.

I asked for the name of the inspector who had made unusual recommendations for modifications, and Michael declined to provide it.

Michael claimed ignorance of third-party involvement in the violations of state insurance regulations in this matter.  Further, he refused to place Lawrence-Carlin employees Nancy or Lynn on the phone, both of whom have knowledge of my account history.

Why does it seem to me possible that Michael is not an impartial insurance broker in this circumstance, but rather may have ongoing third-party involvement?  

Michael "didn't know anything about" MPIUA's previous cancellation of my policy, and rewriting of that policy on the same day at a higher rate.  But at the same time, he was unwilling to place me on the phone with Nancy, who was fully informed about it.  This sort of obstruction is characteristic of FBI affiliates who are directed to disrupt communications.  There exists the substantive possibility that these people have violated state insurance laws, and accepted pay to do so, and yet, their immediate response to being caught is to feign ignorance of past events and claim that they feel "confused" by any suggestion of malfeasance.

Obviously, this conduct is unsatisfactory at best.

I will update the OIG Hotline on further communications in this matter.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment