My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 19, 2022

Esther Yang: Bookkeeper and Paid FBI Informant

OIG Hotline investigators, one of the most pernicious ways in which the FBI preys upon "targets of interest" is through recruiting bookkeepers, accountants, and insurance agents on whom "targets" rely, and pressuring them to make errors while allegedly serving the interests their clients.

What is the objective?  To cause errors in filing taxes, mistakes in reports required of those with fiduciary responsibilities, misspellings and omissions which could void insurance policies -- myriad harassments and harms which can involve significant sequelae in "targets'" lives.

Esther Yang, my bookkeeper, is a good person.

Yet, the FBI slandered and defamed me to her quite thoroughly.  

Further, they compensated her through Infragard for witness statements which are no doubt falsified to some degree.

I don't think the FBI should be allowed to get away with such harms.  Rather, they should be called to account for their crimes, and publicly.

OIG Hotline, I hope you will have the ability to contact Esther Yang in order to fully characterize her handler's communications with her.

My circumstance as a law-abiding "target of interest" represents that of so many other law-abiding American citizens. 

If my case can be utilized as an example of FBI malfeasance in the agency's manifestation of its "insider threat" to our democracy, perhaps the American public will have the opportunity to defend the fundamental civil liberties and human rights our fellow citizens.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

Contact information for Esther Yang:  Phone:  (714) 496-7287

                                                              Email:  esther@fiscallyfit.us

************************************************************************************

Documentation of Phone Call With Esther Yang, September 19, 2022

From:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  Monday, September 19, 2022 at 12:32 PM

I spoke to Esther Yang moments ago to discuss errors on her preparation of the Gansett rental taxes this year.

She is making corrections currently, and I will forward those to Brian Von Herzen as soon as they arrive.

Esther expressed that she would be unable to work on Gansett taxes in future years.

I expressed to her in return that I was very sorry the slander, defamation, and harassment perpetrated by the FBI had placed us in an untenable position.

The bottom line is that it is wrong for the FBI to pay bookkeepers and accountants to "spy" on "targets of interest," to file falsified witness statements about them, and to obstruct their lawful efforts to engage in tax accountancy and filings.  I expressed to Esther that it is necessary for those whom the FBI approaches to say NO to the FBI's overtures.  That fundamental degree of character and integrity is requisite for the survival of our democracy.

When FBI agents knowingly engage in false evocations of the Espionage Act and the Patriot Act, they deserve to be sharply rebuffed.  And bookkeepers, too, need to learn to tell the FBI "NO."

Esther's sympathy should be for the FBI's victims, the FBI's law-abiding "targets," whether she can muster this insight or not.

The difficulty for all of us is that the American public is unaware of the source of the threat to our democracy.  The public simply does not know that those on the far right have their bulwark within the FBI, and it is from this position that American's civil liberties and human rights are being assailed.

How can the American people defend the democracy if they cannot effectively characterize the enemies of the democracy?

The truth of this matter needs to be illuminated for all Americans, so that we have the opportunity to protect the fundamentally democratic values which are articulated so thoughtfully in the Constitution.

Every American has a role to play in the defense of the civil liberties and human rights of every other American.

I have urged Esther Yang to do what she can to educate others about the true source of the threat to our democracy.  I hope she takes this request to heart.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment