My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 4, 2022

Current Threats From the FBI and Affiliates Toward Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell

A portion of threats I received today pertain to the false arrest of my younger son, Duncan MacWilliams, based on knowingly untruthful "witness statements" and other falsified "evidence" aggregated by the FBI.

 Part of those threats appear to be references to intentional career harms perpetrated by the FBI, along with all the kinds of predations typically perpetrated toward "targets of interest."

It must be said that, if my son and Mary Grinnell have been wrongfully designated as "targets of interest," as my stalker suggests, this represents direct FBI retaliation for their speaking the truth to investigators concerning FBI malfeasance.

Of concern, a majority of threats received today address more serious harms extended to Duncan MacWilliams and to Mary Grinnell:  DEW assault, staged car accident, car bomb, mail bomb, staged "street shooting" or "street knifing," intentional harm perpetrated by medical personnel, staged drug overdose, staged suicide.

The repeated demand being extended to me alongside these threats to Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell is that I agree to accept redacted materials in response to my FOIA request.  

Complete materials responsive to my FOIA request promise to reveal the FBI's active engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives, and thus could be extremely important to the defense of our democracy.

I ask the OIG Hotline and others to extend to Duncan MacWilliams, Mary Grinnell, and other members of our family their vigorous protection under these challenging circumstances.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment