My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 19, 2022

Software Licensing Agreements as a Conduit for Defamation Perpetrated by the FBI

September 19, 2022

My stalker has recently alleged that the FBI is currently perpetrating slander and defamation toward me with the alleged "permission" of software licensing agreements.

Whether that relates to Apple's, Microsoft's or Google's standard software agreements, or iCloud's or Facebook's software licensing agreements, I'm not certain.

What I do know is that I never gave the FBI permission to invade my privacy within my own home, nor to slander and defame me to everyone I know or might possibly meet in the future.

And I'm not certain how the American public can defend itself against the FBI's totalitarian ambitions if it is allowed to film the intimacy of a law-abiding, long-married couple and distribute this material online.

The unconstitutionality of such acts is difficult to fathom for those of us who cherish the civil liberties and human rights that should belong to us as law-abiding American citizens.

The FBI's crimes toward my family and me must have an answer, and that answer must be no.

No, the FBI cannot act with impunity to slander and defame the law-abiding American public at will.

I do recognize that Apple, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft are signatory to Infragard, but I do not believe that these companies should be assisting the FBI in its predations toward law-abiding Democrats and journalists, who find themselves over-represented on the "target of interest" list.  Totalitarianism depends upon these concealed partnerships to sequester power in the hands of a few, in complete defiance of democratic norms.

Please assist me by communicating with Apple, Microsoft, Google, and Facebook to let them know that they must refrain from complicity with the FBI in its effort to slander and defame me as an FBI whistleblower.  

The FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting represents a clear and present danger to our democracy.  The credibility of whistleblowers' voices concerning the corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program should be protected and preserved.

In gratitude for your efforts,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment