My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 7, 2022

The Documentation That Disappeared From My Inbox Repeatedly This Evening

OIG Hotline, much of the time, I document specific threats I have received from FBI affiliates by emailing myself at lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.

However, if a specific threat is repeated many times, or if it is deleted from my gmail by a third party, I do view it more seriously.

The following email was deleted from my inbox four times this evening, so it must be important.

As a result, I am posting it herewith for your awareness.

Thank you for your forbearance at this challenging time.

I have to believe that the fulfillment of my FOIA request is near, as the threats appear to be escalating in severity, volume, and specificity.

Given that I do not view this situation as particularly sustainable, I hope I am right about my suppositions regarding my FOIA materials.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Sent to : lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 5:36 p.m.

There is a threat to the MacWilliams family from the FBI and its affiliates regarding both arson and oxygen deprivaton.

It seems as though the general plan they employ is one of setting fire to a property, then insisting that a "target" enter an ambulance for evaluation.

And that's it.  As soon as a "high-value target" is in the hands of unethical medical personnel, the individual's life is entirely at risk.

It is, from all perspectives, horrifying to realize that those who have taken oaths to protect and defend the innocent can instead assume a predatory stance based on falsified law enforcement reporting and payoffs from Infragard.

That is not what we assume firemen, paramedics, nurses and physicians will do to the law-abiding public.

But the far-right segments of the FBI, under Christopher Wray's leadership, are fundamentally compromised, with extreme political leanings, which serve to deconstruct the Constitution while the American public is unaware.

The OIG Hotline, the Honorable Avril Haines, and our intrepid President Biden all have stated that they believe my FOIA request should be fulfilled in its entirety.

CAN CHRISTOPHER WRAY BE PREVENTED FROM CAUSING HARM TO MY LIFE, MY FAMILY'S LIVES, MY PROPERTY, OUR CAREERS, OUR HEALTH -- WHILE WE AWAIT THOSE REPORTS?

The threats are being extended non-stop by FBI affiliates through the Pegasus-hack of my cell phone, and I must say that that onslaught, in and of itself, represents a monstrous crime.

I am a FOIA requester, not a revolutionary.

I'm very sorry that Christopher Wray has attempted to wrest control of the country away from the American electorate through unconstintutional means.  THAT IS NOT MY FAULT.

I am a FOIA requester, not a radical.

I'm very sorry that the FBI has chosen to prey upon good people as a means to frighten everyone else into a state of complacency and silence.  THAT IS NOT MY DOING.

I am a FOIA requester, not a criminal.

I'm very sorry that the FBI has chosen to deconstruct the Freedom of Information Act without telling anyone -- giving blank reports to those law-abiding Americans about whom FBI personnel are actively lying. THAT IS NOT MY CHOICE.

I am a FOIA requester, AND THAT SHOULD BE HONORED, as the RULE OF LAW SHOULD BE HONORED, as the CONSTITUTION SHOULD BE HONORED.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment