My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 5, 2022

The FBI's Unconstitutional Deployment of EMF Radiation Against "Targets of Interest"

It is of concern to me that, at dinnertime every evening, when my family gathers for our meal and conversation, the levels of peak RF radiation pulsing through our dining area are out-of-range high.

I believe there is a near source for this anomaly.

My stalker has claimed that this source is a "robotic DEW device" placed within my home by FBI contractors on the night of August 10, 2022, when my garage door was partially opened.

I regret that this is not my area of professional expertise, but it seems reasonable to assume that the DEW technologies the FBI is currently wielding against the law-abiding American public well surpass the public's understanding of these devices.

Messages from my stalker indicate that the effects of these devices can include everything from brain cell death to cancer, depending on their settings.

It is necessary to pause for a moment to observe that a federal law enforcement or "national security" agency such as the FBI should not be attacking the law-abiding American public in the interests of wielding its own form of totalitarian control over the populace.  Such assaults are dystopian in the extreme.

FBI whistleblowers are subjected to full assault, apparently?  

The agency engages in all available means to silence dissent, no matter the laws it is breaking in the process?  

And does this comport with the vows of agency personnel to protect and defend the Constitution in all circumstances?

I suspect that the greatest body of scientific literature relating to RF radiation and human health is possessed by the U.S. military.  Very little on the subject has been published through civilian channels, although the World Health Organization published a document citing concerns about RF radiation as a possible carcinogen in 2017.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5504984/

Multiple rodent studies have demonstrated the capacity of RF radiation to cause DNA damage and cancer, as cited in this 2019 article:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2019.00223/full

Yet, it is believed that pulsing EMF radiation causes much more damage than stable levels of EMF radiation.  On June 17, 1983, nearly forty years ago, the journal Science, published an article entitled "Pulsing Electromagnetic Fields Induce Cellular Transcription," explaining that even very weak EMF pulses can induce cancer.

My belief, based on available information, is that the FBI and affiliated agencies are utilizing multiple modalities to exercise control over the health of "targets of interest" through EMF radiation manipulations.   Utilities' companies alterations of the accounts of "targets of interest," HAARP deployment, neighbors' DEW deployments, robotic DEW deployments, and even alterations to the EMF radiation emitted by the cell phones and computers of "targets of interest" -- all are being actively deployed to harm current "targets of interest" and to threaten others whom the FBI wishes to control.

What falsehoods does the FBI tell the judges who, in secret, without due process, approve of these assaults?  That "targets of interest" are "dangers to national security"?  That they possess, rather mysteriously, "nuclear codes" or "WMD information"?  That they are "spies"?

All of these false claims must be exposed in the broad light of day, clearly.

And those who are currently involved in any aspect of the perpetration of harm against the law-abiding American public must be held fully accountable for their actions.

At scale, applied to millions of people, these harms constitute human atrocities.  The possibility that these harms are now being deployed at scale within the United States is clear and present.  The real potential that these modalities are being utilized within Europe and the Five Eyes certainly exists.

I would posit that such a scheme is likely entirely dependent upon falsified law enforcement reporting perpetrated at both the local and federal levels.  "Targets of interest" are mischaracterized in every manner possible in order to justify their victimization at the hands of the FBI and related agencies.  The FBI and other agencies have effectively dismantled the Freedom of Information Act for "targets of interest," all of whom are provided with blank reports.

It is my hope that my own Freedom of Information Act request will prove the exception to the FBI's plan of clandestine assault against law-abiding Democrats and journalists.

If it contains the falsified law enforcement reporting I suspect it does, my report could be used as a basis for a thorough investigation of the FBI's "target of interest" program, in addition to the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative.

It is of concern to me that my stalker frequently claims that the FBI is "burning the books," or attempting to dispose of evidence of its crimes against the law-abiding American public.  Certainly, this is a moment in the history of our democracy in which all attempts to preserve evidence should be asserted.

I am documenting the high and pulsing levels of RF radiation in my dining area, as well as their recurrence overnight, when my family is sleeping.  Is my husband being exposed to these harms at work?  Are my younger son and his girlfriend being assailed in this manner at their home and workplaces?

Presumably, the FBI has documentation on all of the harms they have caused and attempted to cause toward my family. 

I look forward to seeing those logs, to which, as law-abiding American citizens, my family has the right of full access.

Institutionalized programs of harm only change when individuals begin to be held legally and publicly accountable for their actions.  We saw this after World War II, when the Nazis and their affiliates began to be held to a legal accounting for their crimes against humanity.

Such due process needs to be undertaken in this matter as well, and FBI personnel need to be called upon to testify to their actions vis a vis the "target of interest" program, as do FBI contractors and affiliates.

Only the Truth can enable the public to defend the democracy against such totalitarian assaults.

To that end, we are all called upon to assist in illuminating that Truth, and soon.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment