My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 1, 2022

My Husband's Character: Wrongfully Assailed by the FBI's Unconstitutional Use of Secrecy Provisions

My stalker informs me that the FBI is currently intimidating witnesses into making false allegations about my husband.

Yet, it is the presence of the FBI's secrecy provisions that allows these lies to continue.

The Constitution says that the accused shall have the right to face his accuser in a court of law.

But the FBI's secrecy provisions unmake that critical right.

If the FBI had any real claims against my husband, we would have heard about it by now.

The agency doesn't.

The reason for that is simply that my husband is the most honorable, loyal, kind, truthful, intelligent, patriotic American one could ever hope to meet.

Instead, the FBI has a whole group of terrified witnesses who will allege whatever the FBI tells them to allege so that they, too, won't be placed on the "target of interest" list, a threat the FBI routinely extends when it demands compliance.

Is witness intimidation an accomplishment of which the FBI can be proud?

Because it represents an abysmal failure on the part of law enforcement and it contributes to exactly no country's national security.

So, I would like to know why my stalker, who is a human trafficker, a leading member of Russian-affiliated organized crime, and the head of an alt right militia, has been enabled in his predation toward my family by far-right infiltrators within the FBI.

What standing does he have?

Why are his lies being supported by federal law enforcement officials on the far right?

Do they, too, like my stalker, profess loyalty to Vladimir Putin?

I would like to know, and I believe I possess that right.

My husband and I believe in PEACE, CIVIL DISCOURSE, THE RULE OF LAW, THE SPOKEN TRUTH, DEMOCRACY, AND RESPECT FOR THE CIVIL LIBERTIES AND HUMAN RIGHTS OF ALL AMERICANS.

So, why are we being preyed upon by my stalker and his FBI cohort, at great expense to the national treasury?  Because we enthusiastically support President Joseph R. Biden?  Because we're contributing Democrats?

Those who would accuse my husband in secret need to step out into the light and explain why they're lying and who is threatening them.

Because my husband is the finest man I've ever met, and I will challenge anyone who alleges that he is other than his honorable, truthful, kind, faithful, supportive, loyal self.  

Anyone.

The Truth should not be a matter of politics.  It should not be a casualty of corrupt members of the FBI who are allied with Russian-affiliated organized crime.

The Truth stands on its own.

And I would like the FBI to start speaking it, loudly and publicly, for everyone to hear, as I myself am.

Our democracy can only survive with this commitment to uphold the Truth, the rule of law and the Constitution.

Far-right members of the FBI are wrong to ask Americans to sacrifice the fundamental principles on which our democracy was founded.

These cannot be replaced by totalitarian structures which function to wrest power away from the American electorate.

And the lies of the far right are a poor and cynical substitute for the laudable character and integrity of the man I married.



No comments:

Post a Comment