My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 26, 2022

Updated: Follow Up Communications With Viktor Goldmakher

OIG Hotline investigators, I will be posting all current communications with my family's summer Cape Cod tenant Viktor Goldmakher here.

Why am I taking this precaution?  

Mr. Goldmakher is of Russian descent, which may mean that he is easily controlled by FBI personnel should they extend a common threat of "espionage" investigation against him or his family.  Further, he has engaged in some unusual disclosures in recent email communications to me, including a mention of his interactions with the KGB.  Beyond this, he is working on a start-up, which no doubt has proprietary information that is important to safeguard.  And finally, he has repeatedly recommended that his friends also rent at our Cape Cod home, involving a Harvard professor of biophysics who is also potentially of Russian ethnicity.

I am aware that FBI personnel have "recruited" Mr. Goldmakher to participate in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives against my family.  I have further been warned by my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx that the Harvard professor of biophysics recommended by Mr. Goldmakher as a future tenant has also been "recruited" as a paid informant by the FBI.  Again, the express intent here seems to be that of falsified reporting, potentially with an emphasis on false claims concerning the dissemination of IP to foreign entities (in which my family and I have never engaged and never will engage) or false claims relating to the possession of "nuclear information" (none of which my family and I possess nor will possess).  The additional potential exists of false claims surrounding Mr. Goldmakher and/or his friend as conduits for financial remuneration for crimes unknown to me and to my family.

Because I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance pertaining to the agency's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives, it appears that the FBI leadership is intent on discrediting my family and me through false accusations.  The agency appears highly capable of appropriating IP addresses, producing fake communications, false photos, and AI-generated films of crimes that never occurred.  In addition, through threats and bribes, agency personnel appear to be routinely coercing falsified witness statements regarding "targets of interest."

As a result, I believe that this degree of transparency is required in communications with Mr. Goldmakher and his Harvard professor friend is judicious.

It is important to note that I am a fiduciary of the property in question, and as such, I am at risk of legal repercussions if I turn away renters or in other ways am seen to have  mishandled the financial management of the property.  Because the FBI appears to have repeatedly attempted property divestment schemes against my family regarding this property, I am ever aware of my legal responsibility not to turn renters away.

I will be providing current and upcoming communications on this post, with updates occurring regularly.  In addition, I will be forwarding these communications to OIG Hotline investigators through other means.

Thank you for your understanding of this unusual circumstance.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Sent from:  lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com. To: vgoldmakher@gmail.com. Date: September 25, 2022 at 9:24 AM

Viktor, thank you for your patience.  My husband spent several hours yesterday afternoon evaluating rents on Cape Cod and preparing the table, here attached, which shows the discounted rent for your family for the six weeks at 40 Gansett for 2023.  He determined that the current rent per week would be $4200, but I think your discounted per week rate would be $3780.  Would you please let me know if you think this is something your family can manage for summer 2023?  It would be lovely to have you return.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to inquire with your friends whether they can afford the $4200 per week for the remainder of the summer.  The taxes have increased somewhat, so I am informed, to reflect the following:  MA tax 5.7%, Falmouth tax 6%, Community Impact fee 3% and Cape Cod and Islands fee 2.75% -- for a total of 17.45%.  If your friends wish to rent for fewer than 32 days, these short-term occupancy taxes would apply.

If they would like to proceed, I will determine the best means of communication with them, and we can take it from there.

OK, Viktor, once again, I appreciate your patience, and I look forward to hearing from you regarding your thoughts.

All best,

Lane MacWilliams



***********************************************************************************

Sent to: lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com. From: vgoldmakher@gmail.com Date:  Monday, September 26, 2022, 9:17 PM

Hi Lane,

Thank you. I am definitely interested.  Please give me several days for a specific answer.

Viktor

************************************************************************************

Sent to: vgoldmakher@gmail.com.  From: lamacwilliams77419@gmail.com Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 8:20 AM

Certainly, Viktor.

************************************************************************************







No comments:

Post a Comment