My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, September 5, 2022

A Request for Protective Measures: Current Threats Against the MacWilliams Family

Threats received this morning on my Pegasus-hacked cell phone center overwhelmingly on DEW assault toward all family members (presumably including Mary Grinnell) within our residences and places of work, perpetrated by the FBI, described as commencing in the near future.

Both RF radiation (of multiple sources, including PG&E and the DEW on ourr neighbor xxx xxxxxx's property) and ELF radiation (of Cal Water's manipulations) were specifically mentioned.  In addition, full DEW assaults at my husband's place of work and those targeting my younger son, Duncan MacWilliams and his girlfriend, Mary Grinnell, were delineated.  In addition, HAARP was specified multiple times.

My stalker cited falsified law enforcement reporting coerced by the FBI from our gardener as the spurious justification for such an unlawful attack.  He specifically mentioned that the gardener Raymundo Escatel was coerced by the FBI to extend falsehoods about us alleging "espionage" of some kind.

All of these threats are accompanied by a demand that I accept a redacted response to my FOIA request, so as to allow the FBI's active engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting to continue unaddressed.  Were I to agree, the FBI's extensive corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program would likely remain concealed, to the detriment of our democracy.

I request that the OIG Hotline and others please extend all efforts to protect my family members from harm at this time.

I will be documenting RF and ELF levels continuously, and updating changes in those measures on this post.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment