My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Does SunPower Have an EMF Department?

OIG Hotline, I am in receipt of threats from my stalker pertaining to SunPower's signatory role to Infragard.

According to him, SunPower, similar to PG&E and Eversource, has also engaged in intentional EMF exposures of "targets of interest" at the express direction of the FBI.

I do not know whether SunPower has an EMF Department, as PG&E does.  But such a discovery would not be particularly surprising under the circumstances.

It's not clear to me how SunPower's online monitoring of solar accounts might be utilized to further the objectives of heightening or destabilizing EMF exposures of "targets of interest," but certainly all communications between the FBI and SunPower should be assessed.  Further, it appears to me that SunPower and PG&E may well engage in cross-communication regarding alterations to the accounts of "targets of interest."  I believe this "cross-talk" should also be thoroughly evaluated.

I include below my July 13, 2022 documentation of my phone call to SunPower:

From:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: July 13, 2022 7:04 p.m.

This is to verify that I just spoke to Mark in SunPower Customer Service (phone number 1-800-786-7693) regarding the new "red light" on our SunPower box as of today.  I recorded this call on the chance the content is requested in the future.

The case number related to this call is as follows:  02841477.

Mark alleged that our SunPower online monitoring has been disconnected as of December 30, 2021, even though the light on the box has been green until today.

He suggested cycling the power breakers on the circuit box, but I explained to him that these all have posted warnings that the solar circuits are backfed and represent an electrocution risk.

He stated that there can be both hardware and software problems with the SunPower box.

He stated that we should be generating power, although we cannot see it on the app, to which access is indicated through the box light (which should be dark green or green, with alternate indicators being yellow or blue).

It seems to me that remote access to the solar monitoring has been disconnected from a distance.  I say this because, two days ago, I received specific threats about third-party interference with power generation relating to our home.  The timing seems unusual.

Because the FBI has a demonstrated history of co-opting utilities companies in predation toward "targets of interest," I view these events as out of the ordinary.  Their proximity to specific threats is notable.

Mark stated that he was unable to state whether SunPower is signatory to Infragard.

The best outcome in this situation would be the ODNI's prompt fulfillment of my FOIA request, followed by a full investigation of FBI/Infragard communications with utilities companies.  It does seem that the FBI relies heavily on these companies in particular in their quest to exert control over "targets of interest" through both threatened and manifested RF radiation exposures that qualify as heightened and hazardous.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams











No comments:

Post a Comment