My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Has the FBI Coordinated With Another Three-letter Agency Regarding Harm to a "Target of Interest"?

OIG Hotline, it is with reluctance that I convey the following threats to my family.

First, I am aware that the FBI and its affiliates have undertaken a concerted effort to discredit my truthful account of its engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-demcratic objectives.  Consequently, I feel hesitant to relate the full extent of threats I receive.  There are too many of them, frankly, and they are often too broad in scope to be meaningful.

Second, I am not in a position to assess the credibility of these threats.  Except to say that it appears the FBI has undertaken unlawful and repeated plans to cause harm to me as a whistleblower of agency malfeasance, I cannot realistically evaluate the seriousness of each threat I receive.  Clearly, the overall intent of these death threats is to render me fearful.  Yet, I am not a fearful person by nature, and I dislike the forced identity of a "victim," per se.  I see myself as a capable and resilient person, and I view my efforts to communicate with your Office as being dedicated to the many "targets of interest" who, despite their best efforts, have been unable to secure advocacy as of yet.

Having said that, something very significant has changed in my stalker xxxxxxx xxxx's communications through the Pegasus hack of my cell phone (xxx) xxx-1467.  He has repeatedly conveyed that he believes he will be incriminated by DNA evidence connected to a sample of some type provided to investigators by the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.  While he conveys that he himself is not in the "database," (I am not certain whether he is referring to a DNA "database"), he has communicated that his younger brother has committed minor drug offenses, and therefore, may prove a genetic link.

Yesterday, I received a series of communications from my stalker stating "Keep faith, even though you have no chance."  

He appeared to suggest coordination between the FBI and an alternate agency, the CIA, regarding predation toward my family.  It is noteworthy that the CIA mention is entirely new.  It has never been extended to me before.  I was unaware that the CIA ever worked domestically, but, based on a quick online search, it seems that the agency is capable of doing so if the FBI requests this assistance as the primary agency involved.  

Could the FBI's false allegations of "espionage" or "terrorism" occasion such coordination?

Again, this is not my area of expertise in any way, shape, or form.  

But I am concerned about a more concrete threat I have received involving a nighttime break-in perpetrated by armed contractors from a three-letter agency.  Thursday night was specified, and, as I said, the CIA was an entirely new assertion regarding this latest threatened assault.

Perhaps of greatest concern to me is the repeated recent appearance on my phone of the "Destroyer/Ecstasy" post, below.  My stalker seems to possess an unusual psychology, which may involve sadistic components, unfortunately.  In the past, the appearance of the "Destroyer/Ecstasy" material has corresponded to more serious attempts to cause us harm.


Out of an abundance of caution, I am forwarding these details to you.

On the chance the FBI may have coordinated with another agency to cause harm to me as an FBI whistleblower, or to my family, perhaps there is sufficient time and space in which to address this threat through formal channels.

I appreciate, as always, your efforts to protect the safety of my family and myself under these unusual circumstances.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment