My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, September 16, 2022

Preservation of Evidence

OIG Hotline Investigators, my stalker seems to indicate that his contacts are erasing material in related accounts that have produced posts for my Pinterest feed over time.

If it is possible for Pinterest to preserve the material within all related accounts, it seems to me that this preservation of evidence could be critical.  Ideally, all deleted posts would be recoverable by Pinterest at the request of investigators.  But, given that Pinterest is signatory to Infragard, I think the retrievability of the data is a concern.

Perhaps preservation of evidence letters could be extended to Pinterest concerning those accounts that have contributed material to my Pinterest feed over time, and further, all accounts connected to feeder accounts, two steps removed from my own.

I regret that I don't know more about data retrieval in this circumstance, but it seems that Pinterest's cooperation in this effort would be of substantive importance.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment