My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Why Is the FBI Falsely Accusing Law-Abiding Americans of Espionage?

 1.  Why do you think the FBI is utilizing false accusations of "espionage" and "terrorism" to assail "targets of interest," the majority of whom are Democrats and journalists?

Answer:  It's the fastest way to deprive a law-abiding American citizen of his or her Constitutional rights.  The FBI is engaging in an attempt to wrest power away from the American electorate without the public understanding the de facto takeover.  The way in which the FBI leadership is attempting to perpetrate this crime is through falsified law enforcement reporting against those the far right perceives as its political opponents.

2.  What are the FBI's primary means of attempting to discredit those who know about this?

Answer:  The FBI consistently attempts to claim that "targets" are psychologically unstable and/or sexual predators.  They usually start with those false allegations.  Later, false accusations of espionage and terrorism allow the FBI immense freedoms in assailing law-abiding American citizens who become, over time, increasingly aware of agents' perpetrated crimes.  These are Russian techniques, alarmingly.

3.  Why is that alarming?

Answer:  Because it leads us to ask with whom the FBI leadership is allied.  The talking points of the far right and the Russian news services echo the same disinformation.  The stratagems of the far right within the U.S. mirror the Russians' techniques for sidelining their political opponents.  Clearly, there is communication between these entities.  Americans should be worried about this confluence, on the chance that they're not.

4.  Several months prior to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russian-affiliated security services in Eastern Ukraine were arresting women with false accusations of espionage.  Do you believe that the FBI is falsely accusing American citizens of espionage in a manner that parallels Russian oppression of Russian and Ukrainian citizens?

Answer:  Without question.  But the FBI is utilizing the secrecy provisions within the Espionage Act and the Patriot Act to conceal these false accusations from the public view.  The false evidence contrived by the FBI could not withstand an open court process, but the agency isn't aiming for an open court process.

5.  What is the FBI aiming for?

Answer:  Dispensation to cause harm to unjustly accused "targets of interest" through other means that are largely concealed from the public view.

6.  And these crimes against law-abiding American citizens are being perpetrated under the heading of "national security concerns"?

Answer: They are.  The great irony is that these are national security concerns in that the far right segments of the FBI are themselves engaging in an agenda that represents an "insider threat" to our democracy.

7. Why have you risked your life to speak about this publicly?

Answer:  Because our democracy requires this level of commitment.  Each person needs to understand that our democracy only functions if Americans are willing to defend their neighbor's civil liberties and human rights as vigorously as they would defend their own.

8.  You wrote to Congressional aide Nicholas Hargis on February 9, 2022, asking for assistance.  Did he answer you?

Answer:  He did not.

9.  Do you want to include the text of that letter below?

Answer:  Yes, I do.

10.  What has sustained you throughout what has been a profoundly challenging ordeal in which you and your husband have been targeted without cause by far right personnel within the FBI?

Answer:  President Joseph R. Biden. The Honorable Avril Haines, Director of ODNI.  The Investigations Division of the OIG Hotline.  My faith.  My family.  The wise words of my parents, all of which I remember.  My mother used to say, "Keep your eyes on the prize."

9.  What is the prize in this case?

Answer:  The truth.  Nothing less than this.

*************************************************************************************

Sent from:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.  To:  Nicholas.hargis@mail.house.gov Date:  Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 3:23 p.m. Regarding:  Violations of the law on the part of an FBI Division

Nicholas, thank you for your followup.  Indeed, there is a rather astonishing problem in the FBI's failure to disclose its agents' malfeasance in this matter.  My FOIA request, dated May 16, 2021, remains unfulfilled.  Included in responsive documents should be San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Case Reports #19-11840 and #20-02355 in their entirety.

As I have delineated for the OIG/DOJ, it is my understanding that FBI agent Txx Lxxxx lied about my conversation with him concerning my stalker on the evening he violated the Hatch Act, on January 22, 2020.  Beyond that, it is my understanding that the Oakland FBI agent with whom my husband and I met in person to report on my stalker at our own initiative on February 21, 2020 also created an entirely falsified report.  Evidently, these agents initiated a completely spurious and unjustified espionage investigation against my husband and myself at the express direction of my stalker.  FBI agents have been threatening friends and acquaintances alike in an effort to compel false witness statements concerning my conduct, my opinions, and my activities.

Nicholas, this matter is extremely serious, and not just for my family.  This matter is extremely important for the fundamentals of our democracy.

I would like to know whether SMC Case Report #19-11840 contains falsifications which include a fake film that aligns with alt right conspiracy theory, as has been alleged.  I would like to know whether contributing Democrats and journalists have been targeted by a large-scale program of falsified law enforcement reporting for political objectives, as has been alleged.

Nicholas, my stalker is a powerful man, evidently: a human trafficker who is purported to pay off law enforcement at both state and federal levels; a reputed member of Russian-affiliated organized crime; the supposed leader of an alt right militia; someone who, according to his friends, has committed capital crimes against women and children.  Not the sort of person who should be in charge of the FBI.

Perhaps, given the astonishing crimes of his staff, FBI Director Christopher Wray would deign to agree with me.

I would like to have Congressperson xxxxx's assistance and advocacy in the fulfillment of my FOIA request #1496758-000 without redaction or omission.  And I would like to have it immediately.

Reasonable people must agree that to have the FBI under the apparent control of organized crime in its gratuitous predations toward the law-abiding American public is entirely unacceptable.

If this agency intends to turn the United States into an autocracy, FBI Director Christopher Wray should just announce this intention openly and explain to the American public why the rule of law no longer applies in our country.  I don't need to read the newsletter from Human Rights Watch about women in the eastern Ukraine being unjustly accused of espionage.  I'm living this injustice within the United States.

Am I furious about this conduct?  I am.

Do I expect transparency and accountability on the part of corrupt members of law enforcement in this case?  You'd better believe I do.

I am extremely concerned about the unlawful and defamatory communication in which the FBI has engaged with you yourself, Nicholas.

I would like to have direct communication with Congressperson xxxxx concerning this matter.

The threats to my safety and that of my family represent the most egregious possible abuse of the public trust -- one that must be remedied immediately.

I appreciate your prompt follow up.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment