My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, September 7, 2022

A Letter to My Son

OIG Hotline, I have been informed that my son has been forced to leave his San Francisco condominium due to DEW assault directed by the FBI in retaliation for my son's speaking the truth to OIG Hotline investigators.

I believe the same to be true for Mary Grinnell.

It must be stated that my stalker has conveyed this information, and it has not been independently verified.

He has further indicated that both Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell have been designated as "targets of interest" in FBI retaliation toward them.

I believe they have both been displaced from their home due to this physical assault.

I have conveyed the following letter to my son this morning, and I want the OIG Hotline to be aware of it.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

September 7, 2022

Duncan, sweetheart, I need to let you know a few things.

There is the possibility that, if you and Mary have had the courage to tell the truth about the FBI's tactics regarding coercing informants to provide falsified witness statements about "targets of interest," the FBI may have classified you both as "targets of interest" in retaliation.

If this is true, the FBI and its affiliates will pressure others to provide falsified witness statements about the two of you, even though you are completely and entirely law-abiding.  This type of retaliation against witnesses is clearly illegal, and the FBI needs to be held to account for these crimes.

But for the moment, there are a few things I need to say:

1.  If you have held to the truth under immense pressure from unscrupulous men within the FBI, I am proud of you -- fiercely proud.

2. I don't think it's possible for you to "go it alone."  You need family support.  And you have it.  We love you unconditionally.  That love is not going away.  We cannot be bribed or threatened into disavowing it.

3.  If you can manage to break all ties to the FBI, you can come home to stay for any period of time you wish.

Without the severing of all ties to the FBI, your coming home could place you under unspeakable pressure -- perhaps worse than that you have already endured.

But if you can separate completely and decisively from the FBI, either on your own or with the help of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, then returning home becomes possible.

We have made a few adjustments to our environment in an attempt to enhance RF protection, so it may well be that this location would be safer for you than others at this time.

The thing that is most necessary for me is that we all speak the truth to one another within our family members and within our home.  Criminal members of the FBI do not have the right to tear loving families apart, to force loving family members to keep secrets from one another, to betray one another, or to cause harm to one another.  At all.  In any capacity.  Ever.

So, I need you to know that, with the truth, you can indeed find safe haven within our home for as long as you like.

Your father only knows very limited aspects of this situation, Duncan.  That said, he can quickly be brought up to speed if we address this matter together as a loving family.  He can be supported in understanding all that has transpired to date.

Love bridges all divides, D.

Once, many years ago, my parents were having an argument about me in my presence.  I was a bystander, not a participant.  But at one point, my mother loudly and fiercely proclaimed, "As long as I have a roof over my head, my daughter has a roof over her head!"

It was a beautiful thing -- the way she spoke these words.  The pure and dauntless and shining way she declared them.  I've always remembered it.

And so, beloved young man, I say to you now, "As long as I have a roof over my head, my son has a roof over his head!"

And I will move Heaven and earth to render it a safe place for you.

I love you always,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment