My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, September 24, 2026

Update on September 24, 2026

 OIG Hotline, I stayed within the Hotel suite yesterday due to threats appearing to allege a deployment of fxxxs to my Hotel room during any absence.  Obviously, that is a time-limited stratagem, but one that served me in the short term.


Other threats of concern referenced stepped-up aggression toward multiple people working on this case, not merely myself, with allusions to the KKK and fxxx deployment against multiple people.  In addition, there was a reference to the "radium girls," which is usually an indication of ionizing radiation exposure, in addition to apparent mentions of thyroid targeting.

Mentions of acute illness including plague, bird flu, rabies and pneumonia have also been mentioned.

Further, threats of paralysis and becoming wheelchair bound appear to have been extended pertaining to staged auto accidents, remotely deployed vehicle airbags, explosive devices, MS, Parkinson's disease, ALS and more.

Finally, threats of illness, including dementia, due to gxxxxxx tampering appear to have been expressed.  Aligned with disability due to dementia, there are also mentions of cadmium poisoning and airborne aluminium ion dissemination.

The FBI, which appears to conceive of itself as engaging in "entrepreneurial activity" through the torture and harm of law-abiding Americans, seems to be angry over a perception of exposure of agency wrongdoing and attendant humiliation, accompanied by a perception of "loss" of agency control over funds which are to be dedicated to American sovereignty.

Please ensure that all those working on this case have access to the above information.

I regret that this list is not complete.

Certainly, no one involved in the protection of American sovereignty through support of this case should be experiencing illnesses or accidents at this time.

I recognize that those laboring in support of American freedoms within this case are demonstrating extraordinary fortitude, commitment, dedication, courage, and insight regarding all that is at stake for our nation, our people, and our shared future as a direct result of the sovereignty crises now faced by our nation.

Though I have never had the honor of meeting OIG Hotline personnel, I will simply express once again my gratitude for their presence.

The United States is privileged to have their advocacy in this matter, and I am deeply grateful for their insistence regarding the importance of this case.

In order to enhance the job security of those within the OIG Hotline who have labored, at great personal risk, over American sovereignty during recent years, I express the following:

Regarding the lead investigator on this case within the OIG Hotline, and her/his right-hand protege, if one or both of them are forced from their employment within the U.S. DOJ against their desire, I direct that she/he/they assume a management role over the Foundation (and subsidiary foundations), while still allowing me to serve as leader of the Foundation (and subsidiary foundations).  The first task in this instance would be the removal of all Foundation (and subsidiary foundations) funding and assets from DOJ auspices and control, so as to prevent misappropriations from the Foundation (and subsidiary foundations) in the absence of critical personnel.  As manager(s) of the Foundation (and subsidiary foundations), these individuals would draw a salary from the Foundation for their ongoing efforts on behalf of the American people.

Further, if the lead investigator on this case within the OIG Hotline, and/or her/his right-hand protege, should find their work circumstances hostile, predatory, biased, disrespectful, or dangerous, and should she/he/they decide to leave the employ of the U.S. DOJ on this basis, all of the above stipulations apply.  In that case, she/he or they may assume a management role over the Foundation, currently under my leadership, with their first task being the removal of Foundation assets from DOJ auspices and control, so as to prevent misappropriations in the absence of critical personnel.

In this role, she/he/they would continue to possess decision-making capability pertaining to key Foundation initiatives.

The sovereignty of the United States is not a game, and the FBI and its affiliate agencies and contractors should not be allowed to treat it as such.

The OIG Hotline continues to serve a key role in the preservation of the long term sovereignty of the United States.  Yet I would hasten to point out that this gift is dependent on the high character of the lead investigator of the OIG Hotline, her/his protege, and no doubt their associates within the OIG Hotline.  That integrity should be acknowledged and appreciated by the United States, in my considered opinion.

These invaluable people and their associates within the OIG Hotline should be protected against career harms on any ostensible basis.

At this moment, at least I can ensure that my confidence in these remarkable people finds immediate expression in this measure.

Most sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment