My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Unassailable Personal Conduct

 OIG Hotline, it is alleged that there are new accusations pertaining to my personal life, so I need to address this matter directly.

It seems that my doppelgänger is leading a life of colorful exploits and unbridled passions, ignoring every vow she ever spoke and every oath she ever uttered.  Or worse, the FBI is accusing her of crimes against the vulnerable, also an entirely fictitious narrative.

OIG Hotline, I, by sharp contrast, am leading a loyal, honorable, respectable, and virtuous life, having been married to the same person for the last thirty-six years and having had only one intimate partner over my lifetime as a result.

Currently, with American sovereignty so deeply bound to this case, I feel that my honorable conduct is supporting not only the consistency of my wise choices over a lifetime, but also defending the sovereignty of the nation as a whole.

I would never be so careless as to endanger the freedom of Americans with misconduct of any kind.  

The nation has entrusted me, together with a group of dedicated Americans, with the task of re-approaching our current climate crisis from a better view.  With diligent work, that new understanding will be meaningful.

No one among those working on this endeavor can afford to be reckless in his or her personal conduct.

We've been given a chance to make a difference.  We can only manifest that opportunity if our personal behavior is impeccable in every detail.

I take that knowledge seriously and I do not violate my values, my priorities, or the nation's future with reckless disregard for our common cause.

I do realize that AI imagery and voice replication technology is powerful.  But it's not true, and we need to agree that current AI programs are designed to alienate us from the truth if we are to make any real progress at all.

Please object in every way, shape and form to ongoing accusations of misconduct regarding my personal life.

I have made the wise choices over the entire reach of my lifetime; I should receive the honest credit for that accomplishment.

Thank you for preserving Foundation assets in their entirety by insisting on this critical point of concern.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment