My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, September 27, 2026

A Supreme Court Inquiry Regarding Impartial Support for Free and Fair Elections

 OIG Hotline, given that there is a high degree of variability in communication strategies within Congressional campaigns at this time, and given that races are often unmatched in their efforts to reach the electorate with their priorities and approaches, I would ask the following:

  • Because the Foundation is intended to support United States sovereignty and to be non-partisan in that effort, does the Supreme Court believe that it would be unbiased to provide campaign finance sufficient to even out the spending of the two leading candidates in each Congressional race when spending is analyzed over the past six months?  Perhaps the same thing could be done for state legislatures?  If the Supreme Court feels that this would benefit voters across the board, then I could provide an allocation of up to 2 billion dollars for this purpose.  An additional allocation of up to 200 million dollars could be dedicated to the provision of information to all Americans regarding their voting rights and the means of ensuring that they exercise those rights with confidence, knowledge, and up-to-date information regarding preparedness, thoroughness, and safety connected to voting in the midterms.
 I do realize that sometimes Democrats are outspending Republicans and sometimes               Republicans are outspending Democrats pertaining to specific Congressional contests this year.

But would it not support United States sovereignty to ensure that the public learns as much as possible about the choices they have in voting in the upcoming midterm elections?

Part of United States sovereignty is supporting free and fair elections that ensure that voters are fully informed regarding candidates' positions and priorities.

So I would like to know whether the Supreme Court feels that the approach described herein is supporting this shared goal.

If the Highest Court approves of this initiative, please ensure that it is implemented as soon as possible.

If the Supreme Court has objections, on the other hand, then we ought not to proceed, and I would respectfully request to be informed.

Thank you for your efforts to extend this inquiry at the earliest possible time.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams, aka Carol Elaine Von Herzen

No comments:

Post a Comment