My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Assistance from Congress and the Supreme Court in Preventing Misappropriations

 The total funding of the Foundation is here redacted, though this amount is included within an email to the OIG Hotline, sent on September 29, 2026 at 7:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time.  Further content is also here redacted in order to respect critical boundaries.

Please be informed that I have no source of information from within the FBI or among its affiliates regarding any aspect of my case.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams, aka Carol Elaine Von Herzen

*************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, this communication is to confirm that I am doing all I can to prevent misappropriations from the Foundation and related activities at this time.


My understanding is that the Foundation should contain at least xxx x at this juncture.  Please ensure that that continues to be the case, allowing for the provisions I am specifying for your Office to oversee.

I respectfully ask everyone to honor the fact that the Foundation is intended to preserve American sovereignty at all times.  The resources in their entirety will be needed so that we can invest, innovate, and solve problems prior to the emergence of crises that are too intractable to be surmounted.

A missing trillion here or there has the potential to doom American sovereignty by funding a functional oligarchy which has every motivation to oppose democratic self-governance in the future for the United States.  Intelligence, surveillance, and defense technologies are now sufficiently advanced that extreme levels of wealth, aggregated by a few, can doom the possibility of self-determination for the country as a whole.

The public has no defense against the "usurpation of the people's sovereignty" through a "coup from above," as the author Shoshana Zuboff described.

The current threat from the Executive Branch, through the Attorney General, to fire certain staff members of the OIG Hotline if they do not permit misappropriations of funds from the Foundation and related activities of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting is unacceptable.

(redacted content)

I respectfully ask for the support of Congress and the Supreme Court in ensuring the highest ethics and integrity regarding this matter.

Thank you for allowing me to express these serious concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams, aka Carol Elaine Von Herzen

No comments:

Post a Comment